Today I am grateful for....

Here's where we talk about all sorts of things that do not belong anywhere else

Moderator: Jan

Re: Today I am grateful for....

Postby seedling » 23 Jan 2020, 12:24

prc wrote:
seedling wrote:Hey!
Happy to be here too.. :hello:

And with new house (2under1roof'er) with awesome garden (25x8m!) and by now the 2 kitties are 9 months.. a calico & and a red tiger.. Garden will be partially filled with greens, fruit, herbs & spices :good:

Hope you all are faring well too :amen: :hug:

Doing Reiki & Jin Shin Jyutsu now.. learning. Very interesting indeed!
Anyone experience with The Bars, (also acupressure, all about head/brain)?

Seedling, i'm so late to come and say this, but yay!! i'm so happy for you! :yahoo:
Thanks Prc!!
How are you doing in your new place?

My 2 kitties doing great!
Luna even was an awesome, though young, mom of 4 toms, 2 red tigers and 2 dark grey ones! Bright fellas, yet unlucky.. 3 have met with cars and are no longer among us.

Energy getting better with daily cardio & weights, vibration doing better last few months too. Now adding in pranayama to add even more momentum.

How are you all??
HUGS!!
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Re: Today I am grateful for....

Postby prc » 02 Mar 2020, 21:50

Hi Seeds! It's so nice to see you on the forum. I had peeked on here a few times over the months, but I think your post is the first new one I've seen in a while. I'm doing alright. I miss Jan, that's for sure. It was such a shock to hear of her passing. I am now an empty nester, my lovely daughter graduated from high school last year and moved to California to live with her dad. It can be really lonely sometimes. I'm so glad I have my animals! I moved into yet another new place (that's two moves in two years!) I like this place much better than the last, and I'm next door to my mom, with my uncle two doors down. Plus, I have a huge fenced in back yard... very nice. What have you been up to?

I'm grateful for Seedling checking in! :hello:
Last edited by prc on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
prc

Previous

Return to General Chatter