Hi Guys

Come and talk about the magical world of crystals, Kelle has a vast wealth of knowledge about working with crystals, as well as a remarkable gift for working out which stones will enjoy you most.

Moderators: Jan, kelle

Hi Guys

Postby samantha » 22 Apr 2015, 19:31

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum and came to this site for Jans tarot advice.. but long before I found the tarot I was a girl who loved crystals, so this is my first step in saying 'hi' :wave:

does anyone have any fave places to get crystals from? I'm based between London and Portsmouth.. i think there are stores kinda close in Richmond and Brighton. My local new age shop in Guildford closed a few years ago and I've slowly stopped collecting but they are calling me again!!! I like the store in southsea Aristia, i suppose i should get down there.. thanks :D
Last edited by samantha on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
samantha

Re: Hi Guys

Postby Jan » 22 Apr 2015, 20:17

Ah see I cheat...I tend to buy my raw crystals from the suppliers of the site's tumbles. And they are not online for regular customers....so I am no use at all.

Loadsa love
Last edited by Jan on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Postby samantha » 22 Apr 2015, 20:42

Ah when i was really into collecting them i got bored with the shop anyway... sometimes they were amazing and other times they were not the best quality at shop prices! I started to get quite a bit off the internet but again it can be hit and miss too.. I started to miss holding a crystal in my hand and feeling it or walking in and instantly connecting with a piece just from looking at it.. i should probably go to more fairs again, you've jogged my memory!.. there's a few good ones close by I'd completely forgotten about.. so you did help after all!
samantha

Postby Aoibhegreine » 23 Apr 2015, 09:29

I have no idea either and would love to know too as I'd like to get some crystals but don't like the idea of buying over the internet. We had a shop near me that sold crystals but they've closed.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby samantha » 23 Apr 2015, 13:40

hello Again... I will be having a look around soon and i will let you know if i find any nice places. Aristia southsea are great and they mail order, the owner Mike is crystal mad and i believe that his stones should of all been responsibly sourced and good quality.. even the tumbles. There's a couple called Angel and Eric Brodsky on ebay and all their crystals have lovely energy.. I'm not entirely sure that they are all exactly what they say they are (because they're complex compounds and sometimes i think they might be variations of a specific thing) but they all have a nice clean frequency and I think a lot of them are personally sourced by them (they're in the USA), I've got some really high frequency stones from them. If you google search crystal fairs in your local area you'll probably find one or two... ooh! i feel like i've been bitten by the crystal bug again! xx
samantha

Postby Seraphina » 23 Apr 2015, 16:28

Im not heavily into Crystals to be honest, but I do have some lovely ones that I got from Glastonbury a few years back. I used to live in somerset, I was there for 4 years, then moved back to London couple years ago.. I do miss the West Country at times!

I do have a metaphysical shop up the road from where I live called Wicca Moon and Shirlee the owner has some beautiful pieces..

I have my crystals on display and I love holding them! I also have some crystal jewellery.. But I'm no crystal expert, have a few books, that's about it lol.
You sound very knowledgable with crystals Samantha, i have a friend who does healing with Crystals, she is very successful in this field, and has her own small business, she certainly knows her stuff!

Good luck sourcing your crystals :)
Last edited by Seraphina on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
But take the step.
Seraphina

Postby samantha » 04 Aug 2015, 10:34

Hi Seraphina, what a beautiful name!

Thank you for your message, so sorry I didn't see it until now... The crystals you have sound lovely and your local shop really nice too... I'm no expert! But I just love them and I think that is all you really need :D

You have just reminded me that I have wanted to go to Glastonbury for some time and still haven't been... It's summer hols now and I'm going to be doing different things with the children, I think I can slip in a visit to Glastonbury for me :grin:

I've had a pretty tough month, which is really only the tip of a tough year which is only the cap of the mountain of a pretty hard few years... I'm coming out the other side, I'm out of a very difficult relationship with someone I cared very deeply for and my Grandma has just passed. I'm still feeling a little shell shocked... Your message has cheered me up and made me think about lots of things I love, things I've forgotten I used to do and dreams I've had, old and new xx
samantha

Postby Veronica » 07 Sep 2015, 18:39

Hi Samantha,
I tend to buy my crystals online from a couple of different stores.
I usually go for the natural crystals but also like polished and tumbled.
Last edited by Veronica on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Veronica

Postby samantha » 29 Sep 2015, 22:25

Hi Veronica,

Which sites do you like to get your stones from? I like natural stones too but also have tumbles... i like the store Aristia and they do online but they can be a bit pricey. It was my b'day recently and for the first time in ages i bought some stones. I got them from ebay which i think is a bit 'risky' but i felt the sellers had good quality stones and that they were natural. i don't know if i can post pics here but if i can i will when they arrive... i'm still waiting on the post! I'm waiting on a large spirit quartz native to South Africa and some american quartz's :D

I've decided to be conservative in my collection, to be kind to it and to not obtain too many as i want to be kind to the Earth. i got the feeling that taking too much from her centre is similar to felling the rainforest but that in some ways they are also by-products and gifts from her and if we are gentle and not extortionate we may have some. i think some want to be left to radiate from the core and others are happy to come to us... what do you think on this? i hope this is the kind of place you can have these kind of crazy conversations!! xx
samantha

Postby Veronica » 19 Jul 2017, 21:14

samantha wrote:Hi Veronica,

Which sites do you like to get your stones from? I like natural stones too but also have tumbles... i like the store Aristia and they do online but they can be a bit pricey. It was my b'day recently and for the first time in ages i bought some stones. I got them from ebay which i think is a bit 'risky' but i felt the sellers had good quality stones and that they were natural. i don't know if i can post pics here but if i can i will when they arrive... i'm still waiting on the post! I'm waiting on a large spirit quartz native to South Africa and some american quartz's :D

I've decided to be conservative in my collection, to be kind to it and to not obtain too many as i want to be kind to the Earth. i got the feeling that taking too much from her centre is similar to felling the rainforest but that in some ways they are also by-products and gifts from her and if we are gentle and not extortionate we may have some. i think some want to be left to radiate from the core and others are happy to come to us... what do you think on this? i hope this is the kind of place you can have these kind of crazy conversations!! xx

Hi Samantha,
I have gotten one from a place called metaphysicalrealm1 they are online.
There is also another place that I got them from. I will send you a message with the website.
I would rather not post links to the forum.
Last edited by Veronica on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Veronica

Return to Kelle's Crystals Forum