Love Reading

Here we develop a thorough understanding of the common tarot card positions in readings, and explore some more unusual ones.

Moderator: Jan

Re: Love Reading

Postby Divine_Beauty » 05 Feb 2016, 23:55

Seedling, I agree 100%. Even though I love myself, I want to love myself just a little bit more. So therefore, I have taking one step forward to doing so.

Thank you Seedling and hope you had a wonderful yet graceful day. :-))
Last edited by Divine_Beauty on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
Divine_Beauty

Postby Divine_Beauty » 06 Feb 2016, 00:14

Card 1—The feelings or emotions running through you. Can also be undefined/abstract thoughts. 3 of Cups
Card 2—Origin. What got you into this current state. 6 of Swords
Card 3—Reason. Why it is bothering you. 5 of Swords
Card 4—The “problem”, not to be confused with origin. 9 of Wands
Card 5—Possible negative outcome. 5 of Pentacles
Card 6—Possible positive outcome. 2 of Wands
Card 7—Suggested action(s) you should consider. 5 of Wands
Card 8—Suggested action(s) you should avoid doing. 10 of Cups
Card 9—Overall meaning or final outcome. The Star

Hmmm...
Divine_Beauty

Postby Aoibhegreine » 06 Feb 2016, 19:32

The 3 of cups is a happy card with dancing and joy and to me this signifies what you are looking for, maybe hoping for in a relationship. You want one person with whom you can share a lifetime with, have a laugh, look after each other and just be loved. The 6 of swords is a card of travel, of sheltering from the storm and escaping from difficulties. I'm not sure if this is you or your ex but the reasons for having this relationship were not the right ones to start anything let alone a relationship. I also get the feeling of 'oh, this will do while I look for something else' and a settling for this relationship. Why is it bothering you, well the 5 of swords is that it was a battle ground, or more accurately the relationship was being pushed in a direction that it wasn't meant to go, that one or the other of the parties dominated more than they should have. There was a battle here, maybe some ego. The 9 of wands is a card of strength but also one of hanging in there the end is in sight. This again makes me feel that the relationship may have gone on for longer than it should because one or both parties were not ready to give up on their ideal relationship, it limped on because no one was ready to let go. Negative outcome as the 5 of wands means it would not have ended well had you continued under due and the positive outcome tells me that at some point there would have been a choice to be made. I also get the feeling that this card is talking about the future option to, that there may still be life in the relationship as long as you both approach it honestly and openingly, seeing what's really there and not forcing hopes on the other. The 5 of wands and the 10 of cups re-enforces that as the 5 of wands is the card of fight, of struggle, of ego, of combat and also of petty problems where the 10 of cups is about happy families, contentment, happy families. So fight for what you want, fight for the future but do not be lulled into a false sense of happy families ot pretending all is well. For a relationship to work it needs to be built on honesty and that includes the reason for wanting the relationship. The star is a really positive card that means there is hope for the future. Everything has been striped away by the tower and you are now free to build the life you want for the right reasons. You are ready to be you and be happy for simple happiness. The star in a relationship spread can also mean there is or has been a cooling off period in a relationship which again ties in with the 5 of wands.

I wish you luck and I hope this helps.

Aoi
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby Divine_Beauty » 06 Feb 2016, 22:21

Hi Aoibhegreine and Good Evening beautiful. With the 6 of Swords card, my ex has been getting that card a lot in the readings I've done recently and even in the past readings. So I'm assuming it has something to do with him. However, it all makes sense when it comes to the honesty. I feel like he is a very confused and dishonest person who has a lot of growing up to do. Considering from the cards what advice would you give someone (ME) in this situation? How should I approach the situation the next time he contacts me? Is there a spread I can do that will give me advice on how to approach the situation the next time he does contacts me? I will take all the information I can get and it will be so appreciated!!!!
Divine_Beauty

Postby Aoibhegreine » 07 Feb 2016, 00:22

My first piece of advice is to trust your gut! It never lies and it detects things beyond our normal senses. My second piece of advise is to straight shoot. You have questions so ask them to his face and see what his reaction is. Deeply hurt people tend to try and protect themselves but dishonest people do it for other reasons. You'll know from his body language which he is. And lay down the law! You want honesty, no scratch that you demand honesty and if it's not given absolutely he gets the boot and make it clear it's not up for negotiation. You're willing to give him a second chance but it's on your terms and not a given either. He wants you, he has to earn you.

Other than that it's up to you, just don't be afraid to walk away if need be.

Good luck
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Previous

Return to Tarot Spreads