Love Reading

Here we develop a thorough understanding of the common tarot card positions in readings, and explore some more unusual ones.

Moderator: Jan

Love Reading

Postby Divine_Beauty » 03 Feb 2016, 05:58

Hello everyone and good evening!! :-)) I did a spread on me and my ex and need help understanding the cards in their position. The question was "What do I need to know about my relationship with my ex (NAME)?" By the way, I am not in contact with my ex at the moment.

Card 1 – Your feelings… 5 of Swords
Card 2 – Relationship foundation… 2 of Pentacles
Card 3 – Their feelings… 6 of Wands
Card 4 – Your needs… 3 of Pentacles
Card 5 - Combined needs... Knight of Pentacles
Card 6 - Their needs... King of Pentacles
Card 7 - Your expectation... Knight of Wands
Card 8 - Combined expectation... 10 of Swords
Card 9 - Their expectation... Queen of Cups
Card 10 - Future Relationship... The Lovers

Any thoughts will be truly appreciated!!
Last edited by Divine_Beauty on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
Divine_Beauty

Re: Love Reading

Postby Aoibhegreine » 03 Feb 2016, 11:58

Hi Divine

Whilst I understand your need for closure and understanding of your previous relationship here at Angel Paths we don't read spreads that include other people without their permission. It's an ethical decision for us as we feel it's like rummaging around in someone's underwear draw without their knowledge. I'm more than happy to read any spread regarding your life any time but I'm afraid I must walk away from this one. If you want to redo the spread to focus just on the relationship without your ex in it I'll happily read that for you.

I hope you understand.

Blessings
Aoi
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby Divine_Beauty » 03 Feb 2016, 16:46

Thank you Aoibhegreine. However, I did not ask about someone else's relationship with another person. My question was concerning me and my ex that I currently do have contact with. I myself felt the need to post this reading considering that I was not the only one who was posting about an ex which I noticed have gotten helped on their situation. Trust me, I completely understand your dedication to not wanting to read on other's without their permission but thank you for your help anyway.

Love, Light & Blessings.
Divine_Beauty

Postby Aoibhegreine » 03 Feb 2016, 22:39

No, you have not asked about someone else's relationship with another but you have post a spread that directly reads your ex's emotion with regards to the relationship. Without his permission for us to delve into his emotions we would not read this spread. However, if the question and the subsequent spread addressed an overview on the relationship, or how you perceived the relationship, or even how you viewed the ex that's different. It's not directly reading his emotions but your own.
Aoibhegreine

Postby Divine_Beauty » 04 Feb 2016, 10:19

Aoibhegreine thank you doll. Wait... Are you a guy or a woman?? Please clarify that for me because I do not want to mistake you for a woman if you are not one. So Aoibhegreine, I was thinking of a spread that I can do to figure what exactly there is I need to do in order to move on from my ex or even a spread that gives me an overview of the relationship. Do you have any that you could suggest? I will do either one, look over it and then come back for some feedback.
Divine_Beauty

Postby Aoibhegreine » 04 Feb 2016, 11:42

Haha, I'm a woman.

As for spreads I'm not really one to ask. I tend to just draw cards and let them tell me the answer. I tend to focus more on the question, to get to the heart of what I really, really want to know. Sometimes I do use a spread but it's one that has jumped out at me and said use me. Two of my go to spreads are the Celtic Cross and the Poor Man's therapy spread. Google both and see if they work for you. I try not to get bogged down in detail or worry about something specific. For you I'd suggest doing the Poor Man's therapy spread to give you an understanding of the whole situation, this should give you something to think about. After that I'd focus more on how to heal myself than worry about what went wrong with the ex. Don't get me wrong, knowing what went wrong teaches us what not to do the next time but sometimes we can turn that mistake into a crutch. It's best to just heal, to let go and move on a stronger, wiser person.
Aoibhegreine

Postby Divine_Beauty » 04 Feb 2016, 13:04

Actually, I am currently in the process of healing. It's not easy but everyday I am finding ways to heal myself. 11years with this guy on and off and it's been a year and 7 1/2 months since the split. Yet, this guy continues to contact me after I made it very clear that I wanted nothing to do with him. It is very hard to move on from someone that you still have feelings for but even more harder when they keep popping up in your life. Trust me when I say... I am truly working on the healing process and taking each day one day at a time. I'm aware of what went wrong with us, but what I'm not aware of is why he keeps popping up. However, thank you Aoibhegreine. I will take a look at the Poor Man's therapy spread and see if it helps. Again, thank you doll and your help is very much appreciated.

Blessings to you!!
Divine_Beauty

Postby Aoibhegreine » 04 Feb 2016, 13:12

In this case my advise is to ask him what he wants. Be blunt about it too, this is a time you need honesty and it may just give you the closure and answers you need. He's not going to go away unless you do. In my experience tarot is a great tool but communication is an even better one. To make decisions that affect us it's always best to have as much info as you can. Let him say his piece and then go from there.

Good luck and we're always here if you need us.
Aoibhegreine

Postby seedling » 05 Feb 2016, 03:42

Without looking at the spread, when healing.. See Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer & Byron Katie, eyc:
Learn to truly & completely love yourself! Not easy, but rewarding to you & loved ones!
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Postby Divine_Beauty » 05 Feb 2016, 23:47

Thank you Aoibhegreine. :-)) You know what... I've done that multiple times, and it's always something different every time. He is pretty much a confused person. But there are some questions I need answers to. The next time he contacts me I will do exactly what you suggested. However, now it's time to focus on me. So I did the spread you recommend. :-)) If you don't mind I would like your opinion. I will post it below!!
Divine_Beauty

Next

Return to Tarot Spreads