New Love

Here we develop a thorough understanding of the common tarot card positions in readings, and explore some more unusual ones.

Moderator: Jan

New Love

Postby Divine_Beauty » 19 Jan 2016, 00:47

Hello everyone and good evening!! :-)) I did spread "The desired event will happen when…", and I asked the cards these questions below. The question was "I will find the man I'm suppose to marry when I realize, when I accept, when I acknowledge and when I do?" The cards I pulled were actually helpful but I need help with understanding what each card means in their position.

Card 1 – You realize… Eight of Wands
Card 2 – You accept… Ace of Cups
Card 3 – You acknowledge… The World
Card 4 – You do… The High Priestess

Any thoughts will be truly appreciated!!

P.S I'm not sure if I posted this in the right forum as I am new, if not please forgive me.
Last edited by Divine_Beauty on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
Divine_Beauty

Re: New Love

Postby Aoibhegreine » 19 Jan 2016, 12:19

Hi DB and Welcome

I'm having a bit of issue with the first one as the 8 of wands is usually associated with speed and swiftness but also of travel. To me I think it's saying you'll find your husband outside your comfort zone maybe somewhere where you least expect it. I'm also thinking that this includes the perception of the traits we'd like to have in a mate. So much so that we overlook the ones that don't conform. The Ace of Cups says when you accept all of that love, that you are allowed to be loved and when you become open to that love. Then we come to the World which again goes back to the Eight of Wands in looking outside your comfort zone to find your husband, there is an entire world out there and he's somewhere. The High Priestess is one of ancient knowledge and some believe a connection to the Akashic Records of Knowledge. To me she is saying trust yourself, believe in yourself and just be you. The right man will come if you are open, loving and simply you.

I hope that helps.

Welcome and good luck
Aoi
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby Divine_Beauty » 19 Jan 2016, 23:48

Thank you Aoibhegreine for your helpl!! I also had an issue with the 8 of Wands in that position. It did not make any sense to me whatsoever. However, I understand it more clearly now and the reading makes perfect sense to me. Thank you again for your help!! :-))
Last edited by Divine_Beauty on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Divine_Beauty

Postby Aoibhegreine » 20 Jan 2016, 11:52

Glad I could help.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Return to Tarot Spreads