Four card spread

Here we develop a thorough understanding of the common tarot card positions in readings, and explore some more unusual ones.

Moderator: Jan

Four card spread

Postby Catori » 12 Oct 2015, 10:57

Dear Friends,

I believe this spread offers advice for dealing with specific concerns. My job is being made redundant and I have no other job lined up at the moment, so I am worried about what will happen in the future. I drew the following cards for a four card spread and asked if I would soon get another job and if so, would I be happy doing that work.

Ace of Wands
Justice
The Hierophant
Six of Coins

If anyone can shed any light on these, I would be most grateful ( I cannot interpret readings).

Thank you
Cat
Last edited by Catori on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
Catori

Re: Four card spread

Postby Aoibhegreine » 12 Oct 2015, 12:17

That is a big spread. The Ace of wands is a card that tells you fate is in your hands. It's up to you to hunt for the next job or to walk a different path. Tarot can only divine what is, not what will be. It can't see the job you'll get if you've yet to apply for it. That justice says that you are exactly where you are meant to be but it also asks for balance. Now is a good time to look at your life and see if it stills suits you or if it's time for change. Five years on from my redundancy and I've yet to find a job but I know that this path as hard as it was was the right one for me. I never would have walked my path any other way. The hierophant and I have yet to gel but the traditional meaning is one of tradition, of the old school, of established ways. To me he is saying that you need to find the path that works for you and not to just give away your power to something that you think might fit. The saying 'If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything' comes to mind here. That 6 of coins again is one of balance, give and take. You now have nothing to hold you back, you have the horizon in sight and the way forward is clear. where you go is now up to you.

good luck.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby Cecilia » 13 Oct 2015, 14:45

Sorry to hear that Cat.
Yes you will. It might not be big money and it might involve you having to study something first (maybe uni or college course or smth) or it is within a learning/guiding environment. It looks like you'd find it ok. May the latest if you look at the Hiero.
Let us know how it works out for you. x
Last edited by Cecilia on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
I am a sponsor of a dog who is in Dogs Trust's care. Thousands of dogs in the UK need sponsors or a new home.
Cecilia

Postby Catori » 21 Oct 2015, 11:39

Dear Friends,
You could not have been more accurate with your interpretations of the cards! I have decided on a complete change of career.
I am enrolling in college to do a Teaching Assistant certificate and have volunteered to work two days a week in a school.
I may also have to find part time employment temporarily but I'm willing to do this until I qualify and can get a permanent job, wish me luck :D

Cat xx
Last edited by Catori on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Catori

Postby Cecilia » 24 Oct 2015, 15:32

Fantastic news! Good luck with your new path! :D
Last edited by Cecilia on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
I am a sponsor of a dog who is in Dogs Trust's care. Thousands of dogs in the UK need sponsors or a new home.
Cecilia

Return to Tarot Spreads