Reconciliation (could you help interpret/share thoughts)

Here we develop a thorough understanding of the common tarot card positions in readings, and explore some more unusual ones.

Moderator: Jan

Reconciliation (could you help interpret/share thoughts)

Postby appleoftheeyes » 16 Jul 2015, 03:48

Hi everybody,
These cards were drawn when thinking about a reconciliation with an ex.
The Hieriophant, Judgement, Queen of Wands, 6 of Cups

Judgement card seems to say something "dead" is coming back to live, rebirth, while 6 of Cups usually mean nostalgia, however it also may mean that someone from the past is coming back.

Is this a positive sign?
Any other thoughts will be appreciated, thank you :)
Last edited by appleoftheeyes on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
appleoftheeyes

Re: Reconciliation (could you help interpret/share thoughts)

Postby Aoibhegreine » 16 Jul 2015, 10:07

To me this is a warning spread, not necessarily in a bad way but one that says be wary, think first. The Heirophant is a teacher, a leader. He is also about tradition and conformity. I've never had a good relationship with him, we've never come to an understanding but to me he's always represented learning. In the Legacy of the Divine deck He is called Faith. I think he's asking you to remember all of the past, the good and the bad, the reasons you broke up, the reasons you got together. The past is a funny thing as we remember it fondly when it may not be brilliant. The past is also full of knowledge so look back, learn from your mistakes and move forward. Judgement is another card I'm not wholly sure of but it speaks of your calling, of finding your way but it brings with it clarity. It's also a cross roads card from which you need to choice a path to find your spirit. If it's in relation to a past issue then it can mean facing judgement for past errors and coming clean. In a relationship spread the Judgement Card can also represent a relationship once thought dead brought back to life again as a result of honesty, clear communication and the mutual working through of issues and problems. The Queen of Wands is a woman of action but she is also a woman of vision. She is the seer, she is intuitive. She asks you to trust your gut, to be bold, to be confident and above all honest. She knows that no relationship can work without trust. Right now I get the felling that you need to deal with this situation more in terms of learning a lesson in terms of your actions within this relationship. I think there are lessons to be learned about how you conducted your past relationship and if you can overcome them you will find your true path. The past is a good place to visit but not to stay, learn the lessons of the past and move forward into a better future.

I hope that makes sense.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby appleoftheeyes » 16 Jul 2015, 10:52

Aoibhegreine wrote:To me this is a warning spread, not necessarily in a bad way but one that says be wary, think first. The Heirophant is a teacher, a leader. He is also about tradition and conformity. I've never had a good relationship with him, we've never come to an understanding but to me he's always represented learning. In the Legacy of the Divine deck He is called Faith. I think he's asking you to remember all of the past, the good and the bad, the reasons you broke up, the reasons you got together. The past is a funny thing as we remember it fondly when it may not be brilliant. The past is also full of knowledge so look back, learn from your mistakes and move forward. Judgement is another card I'm not wholly sure of but it speaks of your calling, of finding your way but it brings with it clarity. It's also a cross roads card from which you need to choice a path to find your spirit. If it's in relation to a past issue then it can mean facing judgement for past errors and coming clean. In a relationship spread the Judgement Card can also represent a relationship once thought dead brought back to life again as a result of honesty, clear communication and the mutual working through of issues and problems. The Queen of Wands is a woman of action but she is also a woman of vision. She is the seer, she is intuitive. She asks you to trust your gut, to be bold, to be confident and above all honest. She knows that no relationship can work without trust. Right now I get the felling that you need to deal with this situation more in terms of learning a lesson in terms of your actions within this relationship. I think there are lessons to be learned about how you conducted your past relationship and if you can overcome them you will find your true path. The past is a good place to visit but not to stay, learn the lessons of the past and move forward into a better future.

I hope that makes sense.

Hi Aoi

It does make a lot sense, does that mean it is a warning sign (in a good way, since it reminds me of certain things), before considering a reconciliation or moving on? As 6 of Cups appeared, does that only mean thinking about the past - nostalgia, or someone from the past will come back, and of course I would have to apply the lessons learnt from the break up.

Thanks Aoi for your comment :)
appleoftheeyes

Postby Aoibhegreine » 16 Jul 2015, 12:18

Only you can answer that. I can only give you my view but the decision and the answers lie with you. Sometimes we have to visit the past to figure out where we're going. It's like a car journey. Ever been lost with no clue where you are? To me that's what this is saying. You need to know where you have been before to figure out a new way to go. The only way to stop making the same mistakes is to understand why you've made them and then learn from them and since mistakes are usually in the past that's where we need to visit. I get the feeling that this is more about growth than reconciliation.
Aoibhegreine

Postby seedling » 16 Jul 2015, 18:33

the present interaction and coming clean with your past seems a part of that lesson.
Don't paint any pictures of where this is headed, that is all ego needing answers..
if it is meant to be, it will be.. Let it go, to want to know upfront, life doesn't work that way
(moreover it will sabotage; trying for a certain outcome can make you miss what the
Universe is trying to give you, by learning your lesson.. usually even better than we can think off ;-) )
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Postby appleoftheeyes » 17 Jul 2015, 10:17

Thank you Aoi and Seedling.

What you both said has made sense and definitely I will keep it in mind, always look ahead and be a better person :)
appleoftheeyes

Postby Aoibhegreine » 17 Jul 2015, 10:48

good luck
Aoibhegreine

Return to Tarot Spreads