will i move?

Here we develop a thorough understanding of the common tarot card positions in readings, and explore some more unusual ones.

Moderator: Jan

will i move?

Postby polkadotty » 20 Apr 2015, 12:13

Hi. I'm looking to move home. I asked if this will happen.
I did ellipse spread.

1. 4 Wands
2. 6 Swords
3. 8 Pentacles
4. Hierophant
5. 3 Cups
6. King of Swords
7. Ace of Cups.

Ant thoughts appreciated.
Last edited by polkadotty on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
polkadotty

Re: will i move?

Postby Aoibhegreine » 20 Apr 2015, 13:09

The problem with this question is that the answer is undoubtedly yes, it just doesn't clarify when and the only reason it's a yes is because at some point in your life you will move again. That's just life.

What's interesting though is the reasoning behind your question. The 4 of wands is the card of family, of sanctuary so you are seeking a place to belong, a place of your own. The 6 of swords tells me you want to move in order to get away from something or rather you want to find your home. That 8 of pents re-enforces the seeking aspect of the reading. The hierophant and the 3 of cups tell me that you won't be happy moving, not for this reason. What you seek isn't in a place but within you. It's not about what you can have it's about what you do with what you currently have. I learned that lesson and it's changed my life in ways I can't imagine but definitely for the better. By making the best of what you have you are showing appreciation for it and the universe is then willing to give you more. The king of swords says to not let your emotions dictate your actions, this is a time of thinking and knowing, not feeling. And that ace of cups is a new beginning for a relationship, about feeling content with who you are and where you are in life. You need to seek inward and not outward so for now only move within. Once balanced the universe will accommodate.

I hope that helps
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby polkadotty » 20 Apr 2015, 14:07

Thankyou Aoibhegreine.....

Family feature in the reasoning so thats fitting. We need more space, likely a change of school for grandson. Ive always wanted to move out further away from london and this is possible now. My reasoning is that if a move is necessary, which it is, then why not take the leap to fulfil my wish. Upheaval would happen in any move.
Totally get the within me point. Am actually recently started to have penny dropping moments lol like i am knowing myself and others more, almost like awakening.
Wishing i also asked the when question, which cards would suggest the when? Or would that need the 12 month spread?.....And yes helps a lot.

Love n Light
polkadotty

Postby Cecilia » 20 Apr 2015, 19:53

Yes you'll move. There ARE ways to time without the question getting asked. I'm not an expert by any means but it looks like something happened this last week that made you look into this more so than in February (?) when the idea started to form. Now this thought will take more action over the next month (and you'll need to talk or get help from an older and wiser person) and finish around the end of August/beginning of September.
You'll get help from your family and it'll be time for celebration.

It was a long time ago I read the cards so I'm really rusty, apologise for that. Take the timings with a grain of salt but as I said there are ways to time events however I'm not particularly good at it.
Hope you'll get what you're looking for! I wish you good fortune and success!

/C
Last edited by Cecilia on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
I am a sponsor of a dog who is in Dogs Trust's care. Thousands of dogs in the UK need sponsors or a new home.
Cecilia

Postby polkadotty » 20 Apr 2015, 20:38

Thankyou Cecilia....yes it has taken on momentum since february. Appreciate your input.

Love n Light
polkadotty

Return to Tarot Spreads