yes or merely potential?

Here we develop a thorough understanding of the common tarot card positions in readings, and explore some more unusual ones.

Moderator: Jan

yes or merely potential?

Postby Aoibhegreine » 06 Apr 2013, 19:24

I posted a thread not so long ago that said I would get something and I didn't. So I'm wary to say the least at the following spread I did in relation to another job app. A job I really want.

Temperance
Death
hermit
Wheel of fortune
King of Swords.

It was a yes/no spread and I find it rather interesting that temperance comes before death and the wheel of fortune follows the hermit. I have a good feeling about this one but I'm still not sure if this is merely speaking about potential. After all a spread is merely a snap shot taken at the time of reading so I suppose this should be read as I have the potential at this moment. Another supposition would be that this potential will change once the application is submitted.

Your thoughts, as ever, are most appreciated.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
Aoibhegreine

Re: yes or merely potential?

Postby Jan » 08 Apr 2013, 21:19

I'm sorry hon...yes/no spreads have a max of two cards to me...one for yes and one for no...but I was interested to note you are still being stalked......

Loadsa love
Last edited by Jan on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Postby Aoibhegreine » 08 Apr 2013, 21:29

The spread I found works on two levels. The first is the actual yes/no. Majors are YES!, Courts NO!, evens yes, odds no. So 3 yes' out of 5 means the potential is there but be careful. The other level tells you the reasons behind the spread. So yes, i've had 4 majors and 1 court but they give me more than just an answer but also a guide to that answer.
Aoibhegreine

Postby lina23 » 29 Apr 2013, 18:36

I agree.. .too many cards for a yes no...

what i do see is this:

time and patience to start new brigning in a lot of thinking about what path you really want to go on. now its all about timing and communication...
Aoibhegreine wrote:I posted a thread not so long ago that said I would get something and I didn't. So I'm wary to say the least at the following spread I did in relation to another job app. A job I really want.

Temperance
Death
hermit
Wheel of fortune
King of Swords.

It was a yes/no spread and I find it rather interesting that temperance comes before death and the wheel of fortune follows the hermit. I have a good feeling about this one but I'm still not sure if this is merely speaking about potential. After all a spread is merely a snap shot taken at the time of reading so I suppose this should be read as I have the potential at this moment. Another supposition would be that this potential will change once the application is submitted.

Your thoughts, as ever, are most appreciated.
Last edited by lina23 on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
lina23

Postby Aoibhegreine » 29 Apr 2013, 18:40

lina23 wrote:I agree.. .too many cards for a yes no...

what i do see is this:

time and patience to start new brigning in a lot of thinking about what path you really want to go on. now its all about timing and communication...

Thank you. I didn't get a response from that job app but have other ideas for new things to do so that makes sense. Thanks again.
Aoibhegreine

Return to Tarot Spreads