At Last!

Here's where we talk about all sorts of things that do not belong anywhere else

Moderator: Jan

At Last!

Postby Seraphina » 06 Nov 2015, 12:51

Hi Guys
Well what can I say lol, I have spent the last few months trying so hard, each day, every day, to log into the forum, but it just would not accept my password, I tried to get a new one emailed to me but that didn't happen, to be honest I was missing Angel paths desperately, more so cos I couldn't log in!! :banghead:

I have to say, I'm not a super regular participant on the forum, but I do love the easy, relaxed and of course friendliness of this place, and I like to join in with posting too....I will have a burst on here regularly and love it, then I might just pop in now and again to catch up and read the posts, jans affirmations, card of the day etc, etc, and sometimes I might be absent for a few months, especially if I've got a lot going on in the real world, and lately I had! (An awful lot! lol)

So I was so surprised, frustrated and sad... yep, sad, when I couldn't log in, I had visions of having to re register, new email, new username the lot.... BUT, Jan to the rescue, yay! After emailing Jan in the first instance, she finally managed after some time to find me on the database and reset me!! Lol... Thank You Jan!! :D

It's so good to be back :yahoo:
Last edited by Seraphina on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
But take the step.
Seraphina

Re: At Last!

Postby Aoibhegreine » 08 Nov 2015, 22:18

Welcome back. It's been a bit quiet around here for a while though.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby seedling » 09 Nov 2015, 00:16

I have the same problem on my laptop!
..funny that i do have access via cell phone! O.o

How many others would also run into this?
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Postby Seraphina » 09 Nov 2015, 09:34

Aoibhegreine wrote:Welcome back. It's been a bit quiet around here for a while though.

Thanks Aoib, I did notice it's been a little quiet so at least I don't have loads to catch up on! :)
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
But take the step.
Seraphina

Postby Seraphina » 09 Nov 2015, 09:41

seedling wrote:I have the same problem on my laptop!

Hi Seeds, I hope your ok? I did read your posts in the healing forum, you have been having some tough times, I hope things are going ok for you now...

I hope not too many others are having the logging in problem, it's quite frustrating lol.. I only have AP on my laptop and iPad not on my phone, I didn't know I could get it on my phone? Do you have a special App for that Seeds?
Tip toe if you must,
But take the step.
Seraphina

Postby seedling » 13 Nov 2015, 00:15

Seraphina wrote:
seedling wrote:I have the same problem on my laptop!

Hi Seeds, I hope your ok? I did read your posts in the healing forum, you have been having some tough times, I hope things are going ok for you now...

I hope not too many others are having the logging in problem, it's quite frustrating lol.. I only have AP on my laptop and iPad not on my phone, I didn't know I could get it on my phone? Do you have a special App for that Seeds?
Doing fairly ok, thank you for asking!
maybe a bit too much on my plate now.. So better to keep meditating to not loose oversight or get chaotic..

No app for that, just internet!
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Postby Seraphina » 13 Nov 2015, 10:07

Hi Seeds
I'm glad your doing "fairly" ok, it's a start, hopefully soon you will be doing more than ok! Tough times push us to the max, been having more than my fair share of those lately.... Never tried meditation though, perhaps I should give it a shot, cannot do no harm only good, hopefully :)
I have put AP on my phone, it's a bit small but doable, handy if I'm out and about :D
Tip toe if you must,
But take the step.
Seraphina

Postby Jan » 13 Nov 2015, 14:51

I really am going to have to brave this upgrade......ack! I'm pretty sure the password issue is actually an incompatibility between this version of the forums and certain recent browser upgrades. The password thing has come up a few times now including for myself.

So....if they disappear for a bit worry not - just nip across tot he Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/Angel-Paths-15 ... 05/?ref=hl

I'll note progress over there.

Loadsa love
Last edited by Jan on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Return to General Chatter