Current climate

Here's where we talk about all sorts of things that do not belong anywhere else

Moderator: Jan

Current climate

Postby sleepy » 23 Jul 2015, 14:25

Hello again! :)

I've been re-visiting/re-discovering a lot of old music from my teenage years, over the past couple of weeks and it all feels a bit like I've been transported back there. Personally I've been learning to play a couple of those songs, but what's struck me is that they sound as fresh (to me) as they used to and feel like I'm really connecting with them. Almost like I'm learning something from it, or from the frame of mind I've been feel in lately but I can't quite put my finger on what it is. There has also been a good bit of synchronicity occurring at the moment, reading something or listening to something and direct references appearing moments after in unrelated material. I'm wondering if it's just me or if anyone has been experiencing something similar lately?

Sleepy.
Last edited by sleepy on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
When you learn that our lives are a sequence of repeating patterns, it makes it easier to do something about it.
sleepy

Re: Current climate

Postby Aoibhegreine » 23 Jul 2015, 17:12

It's been happening to me too. I went to bed one night and 11:11 popped into my head and then 11:11 was all over my pinterest page the next morning. I'm seeing signs all over the show but I'mnot very good at reading them. All the signs say change is coming but I'm not sure how, what or when.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby sleepy » 24 Jul 2015, 07:47

I know what you mean, I seem to always manage to catch clocks at 12:34 for the past year. Based on the number of times I look at the clock around that hour, I'd say instances that are 12:34 are probably 66-75% more than other times. The number 23 has been significant in the book I've been reading about music, the book suggesting 23 signifies "ends". - checked the clock and it was 23:23. And it's not just been numbers, it's been songs, and the original one's been sampled from turning up within 24 hours, and several other pieces of information, news stories, etc.

I feel that what ever is happening is like a chance to choose a different path, and based on a younger me choosing the path that was right at the time, there is now the opportunity to take a different route. Perhaps that's why I'm getting links back to my teenage years, and oddly the letter K. It's funny, I'd like to think using that amazing power we all have "hindsight" I've been able to see where I've stumbled making decisions on the past, and while I've ended up somewhere happy, not listening to my inner voice still stings. Not in a bad way but as a reminder to listen more to myself and not be afraid of being "wrong". In the past year much seems clearer, I can see some people and events for what they are, and deal with them accordingly. I feel like I'm re-writing some of the rules from childhood that no longer serve me, that restrict me and make me less than who I could be. I don't want to pick up my cards and ask questions at this stage, I'd like some answers, but now is not the time, more exploring and going with the flow needs to happen to bring me to the point when it is time to ask questions, by then though I very well may not want the answers because I might be happy where I'd gotten to? A lot of this is me thinking aloud, but it all feels right.
Last edited by sleepy on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
When you learn that our lives are a sequence of repeating patterns, it makes it easier to do something about it.
sleepy

Postby Aoibhegreine » 24 Jul 2015, 10:06

The past brought us here but for us to move forward it needs to remain in the past. The problem is learning to keep what you need for the future and discard what you don't. I call it Soul Spring Cleaning and I've been doing it in small doses. After a period of activity and working I'm now back to being stuck with no way forward which I hate. Trying to be wise about it but finding it hard to hold on to hope again.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby m.standridge » 10 Aug 2015, 16:08

Sorry I just lost a post. I was just saying that these numbers issues, I've encountered 'em too.
Just had a quick minute, but this seemed something I could comment on. Years going by, the number 23 has also often been important and even momentous in my personal life.
The number 3 is often referred to, not just in occult and esoteric, but in abduction or Experience writings.
there is an old saying "23 skiddoo". I've never known what it meant, but it seems to resound on some level.

Dorene Virtue's Angel Therapy Site (not endorsing, don't know all the details about her, mind you), refers a lot to "Angel Numbers" that it designates in certain ways. Not saying this just in the sense of that one Site, though, but to the fact that it, in turn, is referring to some older and larger field of reference that this is pulled from, multiple earlier sources.
23 has often resonated in my life. And my own MIB (men in black) experiences have involved figures in groups of three--that is, when they are not right together, they happen closely in time, with three being seen within a matter of days in circumstances that are quite odd...sometimes bordering on the ridiculous. One thing I noticed about them, is that they seem awkward about things like body language and respect of space and even how to position their bodies to make effective use of them! As if, they were just either somehow "borrowing" human body form, or just trying to learn how to "operate" the human body, perhaps as a newly-formed clone would do.
Just lately, on FB, there have been numerous postings at various Group and invdividual Pages, about extrapolated "biological robots" which are made to mimic humans. Also, new attention even on TV to these "human robots". These experiences of mine, happened way back in the early '70s.

Got to go, but one more thing, on the seemingly new insights from old songs: remember how things resonated differently with us when we were younger, than they do today? I know, for me, I never thought about things like feminism in the songs of the early '60s. Yet, some of them, when I listen to the words today, I realize were already carrying feminist messages. I wonder if the artists involved even realized the lyrics had feminist intent. In any case, clothing, etc., had different messages back then, that I can see , as an early teen, I didn't catch. I did catch the meanings of the clothing when i was a little older.
Take are, back as soon as possible. Mom still stable so far, just losing ground mentally.

Best in all,
MaxS
Last edited by m.standridge on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Best in all,
MaxS
m.standridge

Return to General Chatter