Me venting.....

Here's where we talk about all sorts of things that do not belong anywhere else

Moderator: Jan

Me venting.....

Postby Jan » 24 Jun 2014, 18:26

You know...this really good friend of mine is dying of pancreatic cancer. I am also trying to live my life.

And then some complete tosspot posts stupid posts on these forums that have nothing at all to do with their subject matter.....do I include them in my conversations to the Goddess? Oh yes....I do. And I am not polite.

I get SO sick of freeloading charlatans that go looking for "victim" forums.....it's lazy, stupid, rude and ignorant......and all I feel I can invite into their sad little lives is more of what they inflict on others, but now with knowledge......so then they know just how boring it is to find their inane posts and have to take the minutes out of my life it requires to delete them. I am very good....I will only do this when I KNOW I am not wishing somewhere in my heart that I can delete the poster as well as their idiot post.....but OH I mind......

Now I dare one of you to get me started on plagiarism.......

Loadsa love
Last edited by Jan on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Re: Me venting.....

Postby TheUnknownShop » 24 Jun 2014, 18:54

I might be new here, but nowhere new to forums... All I can tell you is that there are trolls everywhere. Don't let them get you down, or they get exactly what they want. Consider their posts as just so much fluff and forget about them. My mother lost a good friend to pancreatic cancer and it was a pretty horrible thing to watch, hopefully your friendship will give them some comfort.
Last edited by TheUnknownShop on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
TheUnknownShop

Postby Jan » 24 Jun 2014, 19:18

Oh believe me....a silly stupid person does not get me down.....been too long at this game to be bothered save to let off the odd firework to warn the next one...you know...the people who don't read the post called Forum Rules? ;-)

On the contrary, I just consistently marvel at people who do not have enough of a life to actually study where they are posting and think about why they are doing that. Or alternatively actually make a living doing that...I wonder how many duff posts a person has to make before they earn a quid?

I do not have the time to go irritating other forum managers.....and I feel sincerely sorry for those who do.....but here.....I like to see the community remaining the way it has been. We've been here 17 years I think now...I'd call that staying power....

Loadsa love
Remember whence you came
Jan

Postby TheUnknownShop » 24 Jun 2014, 19:33

Yep, I know just the kind you mean :bye: Sorry about that :D My signature is the same everywhere I go, old habits you know.

But glad they don't get you down. I see people rage-quit on forums all the time because of trolls, they annoy people and make every effort to ruin things for others.
Last edited by TheUnknownShop on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
TheUnknownShop

Postby Jan » 24 Jun 2014, 19:55

No worries (I just went all Australian there). I hope you got my PMs.

I have a sneaky suspicion I'm a sort of head troll around here...I tend not to mince my words wildly.....

I'm glad you didn't get me started on plagiarism cos I caught another one today......swines...lazy little bustards....idiots with no brain to think of their own stuff and therefor having no ability to understand what that means to those of us who slave like dogs.....bottom feeders.....fools with no brain and no sense of ownership or achievement....

Er...how did you get me started on plagiarists? I'm blaming you anyhow......

:hello:

Loadsa love
Remember whence you came
Jan

Postby m.standridge » 25 Jun 2014, 04:31

Jan, I'm sorry to hear of your loss...I've just been enthused about the way I seem to be beating my cancer...and was just overjoyed and relieved, that I took too long to give you my deepest condolences.
I just...know that there are not always those who win against cancer, and it's a loss to me and to us all that we don't all do so. I lost a dear uncle to prostate cancer. I lost a father to lung cancer. All of us have lost dear ones to it.

There is such a sense of ...just overwhelming mass suffering in the world right now, too...there is a near-genocide occurring in central Africa right now, too--not to mention the masses of refugees in Turkey from Syria...and those streaming all over to escape violence in other areas, such as the people of Honduras and elsewhere in Central America, bringing their children up here to the States to try to get them to safety from waves of violence down there...Thailand is experiencing another military takeover, and a new outbreak of Ebola, also in Africa. Meanwhile, continuing violence in Afghanistan and the Chinese violence in Tibet...these are my brothers and sisters suffering.
My mother is so sweet, but all I can expect is to lose her, no matter how hard I hang on. My dearest and best friend in all the world. ..So, yeah, I can get brought down, too. But, I just was trying to say now happy I was, that I'd won this small victory of mine.
Best in all,
MaxS
Last edited by m.standridge on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Best in all,
MaxS
m.standridge

Postby prc » 01 Jul 2014, 00:38

oh jan, for all the idiot trolls, i'm sorry. but most of all i'm sorry about the pain of losing your friend. but for all the idiots that post, know you do a world of good for the rest of us!! <3
Last edited by prc on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
prc

Return to General Chatter