"I saw the news today, oh boy"

Here's where we talk about all sorts of things that do not belong anywhere else

Moderator: Jan

Re: "I saw the news today, oh boy"

Postby m.standridge » 18 May 2014, 22:11

Please, dear God/dess...please don't feel you have to apologize to me about things...I'm just so thankful you--a woman--have this wonderful voice on the Net. All of you here, men and women...this is such a wonderful place.

I am trying to realize...you are about energies--as I have been. So, if I seem to emphasis...financial only as a motivator...well, I suppose in the end, there is a negative energy that makes one feel threatened about that, too.

So many things are just...structured into a given society...sometimes, it's not really involving consciousness or energy, just rote or mimicry. "Me too" ism.

Men who want to...not have to perform...certain tasks...who think those should "go to women"...well, teamwork and sharing are important...and if your thinking is in a positive place, you don't notice the changes as being something negative, perhaps?
Last edited by m.standridge on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
Best in all,
MaxS
m.standridge

Re: "I saw the news today, oh boy"

Postby Jan » 19 May 2014, 14:43

I went to the supermarket this morning and the checkouts were undermanned so there are loads of hot sweaty shoppers waiting in line and getting irritated. Right in front of me was a young mum with a gorgeous little baby boy who flirted outrageously with his eyes, bless him. Kept me occupied for ages. This young mum said to me out of the blue "Isn't it funny how a lot of the time people are so caught up in their own lives and what they need to do that they don't seem to notice what is happening around them?" There was something so...noticeable about this incident that I have been thinking about it on and off ever since. It's really true isn't it? We get so busy we remain blinkered.....

Loadsa love
Last edited by Jan on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Previous

Return to General Chatter