Things that really irritate me,,,,,

Here's where we talk about all sorts of things that do not belong anywhere else

Moderator: Jan

Re: Things that really irritate me,,,,,

Postby seedling » 31 Aug 2016, 23:52

Aoibhegreine wrote:Yip. Working on releasing the anger.
hear hear.. :yahoo:
:clapping:
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Postby Aoibhegreine » 21 Oct 2016, 09:18

Mom is trying to fill in a job application with a lot of waffle and has asked for my help. Problem is what she’s put down is rubbish and not even something I can work with. So in trying to get her to think more I’ve become the bad guy with both my parents yelling at me, calling me arrogant and useless, all because I won’t sit down and do it for her. I can’t help her write an application about her experience if she doesn’t give it to me because I’m not her. I’ve not done the things she has or have the same knowledge. I’m telling her what to do but she’s yelling at me because I’m not doing it for her. How difficult is it to read the job description and pull out the relevant experience? Not very. How do I know? Um, I do it all the time. It requires the ability to think but she won’t. I’ve got to write it for her. But I won’t so now my Dad’s doing it for her and they’re arguing because he’s got the same issue as me. He’s not her, he can’t write her knowledge. It’s hers to remember. So, I’m left being the bad guy, feeling very sorry for myself and a little bit angry. Again.

Ended up crying myself to sleep after overhearing my parents talking. Apparently I’m arrogant, up my own arse and need to go back to my kennel. All because I tried to help and she found it easier to attack. The hardest part of this episode was hearing dad telling mom exactly what I had told her and she listened. Worse, she understood and did what I had wanted her to do in the first place. But because I didn’t do it for her I’m worse than useless. After crying again at 2.30 am I realised I no longer have parents and I’m alone. No one cares what I think, or feel or value me in any other way than for what I can do for them. More importantly, I made the decision never to be subjected to their abuse ever again. I am worthy of respect and that starts with me. It’s time to move on.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby Jan » 22 Oct 2016, 19:13

Oh hon.....what an utterly awful experience. I am so very sorry. Many many hugs.....and a little common courtesy to your parents....what disgusting things to say about your own daughter.....sheesh....

I do hope you managed a decent night and woke up feeling sure of yourself - though how exactly that is possible I wonder....

LOadsa love
Last edited by Jan on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Postby Aoibhegreine » 22 Oct 2016, 19:36

Yeah, it was not the easiest thing to go through but it's made me stronger knowing I'm alone. Spent today going through my books, getting rid of any that won't be going with me when I leave. Won't happen soon I know but soonish I'm going to be moving out and I'll be ready when the time came. Woke up this morning have talked myself out of packing up my room but it came close. I even looked into social housing but it's just a no go right now. So I spent today getting rid of negative energy in my room, my floor is currently sprinkled with salt and tomorrow I'm going to start drawing positives towards me. I'm also going to start a manifestation box. The last link holding me here is now severed, I can now go anywhere.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby seedling » 31 Oct 2016, 10:44

Hugs!!!

one the bright side.. you surely are learning to trust and rely on yourself. Your parents do the opposite, and you dó know better than that.. so trust that!
Write a love note to yourself expressing how great, loving, and helpful you are.. (despote their interpretations & reactions) You are aware of your intent!
Be you.. and grow that strength!!
:hug:
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Previous

Return to General Chatter