some healing and support please

Ask for healing from our Healing Team and others. Talk about healing. Share with us. Get a hug.

Moderator: Jan

some healing and support please

Postby newroser » 22 Nov 2017, 22:43

Hi there everybody. Hope all is well.

I need some help please. I'm having a stressy time with some big things going on. I have:
1. got a new job after 2 years of looking (yay) but its quite a step up and so far quite scary, so I'm nervous
2. Relocated to a place I know nobody, and wouldnt actually have chosen to come to, but the job is hopefully worth it. I'm fining it hard to be without my support network and familiarity of home
3. the place Ive rented wasnt left in good condition and was quite stinky from dogs. I love our furry friends, just dont my house or clothes etc to smell like someone elses dogs! It has taken a LOT of cleaning to get on top of it. There are also quite a few things not working properly in the house and agents aren t that helpful.
4. I just had a message from my old landlord that the cleaners I hired to clean for end of tenancy absolutely failed to clean, and apparently used the loo and left it dirty, and left the hot water heater on etc. I spent a lot of money on that and to be honest its the last straw and I'm really upset.

So, could I please get some supportive vibes and healing to help me get on top of things enough to deal with this new and stressful life I'm living at the moment. I want to want to be here, but right now I really really dont... :cry:

Thanks everybody x
Last edited by newroser on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
newroser

Return to Healing Forum