turning vicious cycle

Ask for healing from our Healing Team and others. Talk about healing. Share with us. Get a hug.

Moderator: Jan

turning vicious cycle

Postby seedling » 06 Dec 2015, 18:37

I got myself caught in a negative mood and find it hard to be stoic about it.. No equanimity yet

So when i notice harsh thoughts, comparing, woo me stuff.. I go back to breathing, affirming on level of spirit..

Cleaning up my room helps too..
Though tuesday i have 2 meetings i dread (doctor ti assess how much i can work; and someone else to assess if i am allowed extra support due to my health) and 16th a hearing as for housing.. I find it hard to no let that occupy my mind and sabotage me.

So, any help and support is welcome!
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Re: turning vicious cycle

Postby Seraphina » 06 Dec 2015, 22:38

Hi Seeds
I find cleaning helps me too! Infact I enjoy cleaning my room and the house as well...

It's only natural to worry and feel anxious about your 2 meetings, you want them to go well but when your having some harsh thoughts it tends to make you think the worst!
Keep up your breathing and affirming, and I'm sending you lots of positive vibes and support AND (((HUGS))) :) :)

Good luck with both of your meetings!!
Last edited by Seraphina on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
But take the step.
Seraphina

Postby seedling » 06 Dec 2015, 23:59

Seraphina wrote:Hi Seeds
I find cleaning helps me too! Infact I enjoy cleaning my room and the house as well...

It's only natural to worry and feel anxious about your 2 meetings, you want them to go well but when your having some harsh thoughts it tends to make you think the worst!
Keep up your breathing and affirming, and I'm sending you lots of positive vibes and support AND (((HUGS))) :) :)

Good luck with both of your meetings!!
thank you very much !!
seedling

Postby Aoibhegreine » 07 Dec 2015, 10:49

I'm with Seraphina on this one. Fear of the worst makes us have negative thoughts. Other things have worked out and I now know that even if this goes for the worst there is something better coming.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby seedling » 07 Dec 2015, 12:29

Aoibhegreine wrote:I'm with Seraphina on this one. Fear of the worst makes us have negative thoughts. Other things have worked out and I now know that even if this goes for the worst there is something better coming.
i have a hunch what that might be.. Just seems like a figment of my imagination.. I'd need tremendous trust to dare and take another step, trust in me, universe, friendship, ..
Cards mostly aces, royals or major arcana
Or showing need of trust & making choices..
Now is time for potential
seedling

Postby Aoibhegreine » 07 Dec 2015, 13:56

Right now you have nothing. No home, no job, very little money coming in so in essence nothing to lose. Seeds, if you have nothing to lose then why are you fearing the next step? You have nothing to hold you back, nothing to lose. My advise, trust your gut and go for it. Stop thinking and just be.
Aoibhegreine

Postby prc » 07 Dec 2015, 21:22

i'm pulling for you seeds!
Last edited by prc on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
prc

Postby seedling » 08 Dec 2015, 07:52

Aoibhegreine wrote:Right now you have nothing. No home, no job, very little money coming in so in essence nothing to lose. Seeds, if you have nothing to lose then why are you fearing the next step? You have nothing to hold you back, nothing to lose. My advise, trust your gut and go for it. Stop thinking and just be.
i have a deal for my debt (80.000,-+) to be dealt with in 3yrs, now 2 1/4 yr..
I do not have the nrg to go abroad & get a job
I work voluntarily 12h, and some weeks i am too overstimulated, doing housework is enough to be totally spent.
Should i trust the Universe to come up with a winning lotery ticket?! I do have a website, but that is just starting.
In the mean time it would be nice to have a roof over my head and some descent food on my plate..

Mind is all stories..
Wayne Dyer says to expect miracles
Inbetween those too, i do not wanna loose my mind
(Master it.. That would be great!)
seedling

Postby Aoibhegreine » 08 Dec 2015, 23:41

I'm in a similar place. I live with my parents with no hope of owning my own home, no job or income to speak of and no hope of one on the horizon that I can see if the last 5 years is anything to go by and a credit card debt that keeps growing. Some days are so bleak I want to crawl into bed and not wake up, it's easier but I can't give in. Deep inside I know things will get better, I just have to hold on a little bit longer, trust a bit more and slowly build the future I want. Is it easy, hell no, but I have to believe it's worth it. If I don't hold on to the now, if I don't take it one step at a time then tomorrow might never come let alone get better.
Aoibhegreine

Postby seedling » 09 Dec 2015, 10:01

Aoibhegreine wrote:I'm in a similar place. I live with my parents with no hope of owning my own home, no job or income to speak of and no hope of one on the horizon that I can see if the last 5 years is anything to go by and a credit card debt that keeps growing. Some days are so bleak I want to crawl into bed and not wake up, it's easier but I can't give in. Deep inside I know things will get better, I just have to hold on a little bit longer, trust a bit more and slowly build the future I want. Is it easy, hell no, but I have to believe it's worth it. If I don't hold on to the now, if I don't take it one step at a time then tomorrow might never come let alone get better.
Rooting for you too!
These times of pressure are to crystalize us..
Diamants are made due to time & pressure ^_×
We'll get there.. it helps to know it isn't just me

Apart from that, there is sooooo much to be grateful for.. I see and invest in that too, what we give attention..grows! ^_^

Hugz!!
seedling

Next

Return to Healing Forum