I could do with some TLC and support..

Ask for healing from our Healing Team and others. Talk about healing. Share with us. Get a hug.

Moderator: Jan

I could do with some TLC and support..

Postby seedling » 27 Sep 2015, 18:06

3 things going on right now.. Just one would totally drain my energy a year ago. It is still taxing, but i notice I recuperate far quicker!

1) The conctruction as for clearing my debt will probably change, as some creditors have declined the proposal.. So now things will be addressed in court, making them accept. For me it would mean I will only pay a portion for 3yrs, and will be legally declared debt free.. Now awaiting court date.

2) Finally got in touch with my client manager (somehow that hadn't been desides on or something, been calling for months!). I had a talk about reïntegration into the work field. Maybe I need a medical check as for endurance.

3) Social homing
I applied for a certain construction to be moved up, due to the fact my present situation is badly influencing my wellbeing. My sleeping disorder & sensitivities being a major factor.. Situation being, living in a small family house with 6others, most of them between 19-22, with no sense of resposibility as for cleaning, hygiene, nor feeling inclined to lower the volume of their music. Being their parents age isn't helping much, they're glad to have their own 'rules' now!
long story short.. had a talk with a person of the agency that refers people, as well as a doctor to indeed see if my situation is undermining my health. Yesterday i got a letter..
Both people that saw me state that my situation is indeed not conducive to me and moving is surely recommendable. But, it isn't urgent, nor do they think it is medical. I can just go and live in another house
I pay 290 euro all in presently, max i can afford is 300.. Most rooms start at 350. No subsidiced rooms, that is reserved for social homing.
Being decline helped me to get back in touch with my feelings, I feel stuck.. Victim role waking up again.. Ego is back in the saddle..
So yesterday I went to bed early after a shower.. Mind going on and on, tried to breath and focus on my abdomen.
Today is better, though I am still mad..
Colleagues all point at the immigrants and presently lots of refugees, who will get housed.. I have severe problems with going along with such remarks. These housing problems don't stem from them, but decades and decades of mismanagement by politics and the business world. Eventhough housing has been a problem for years on end.. nothing changes there! Still too little houses and too many offices are build without every being used.. Still now, in this age of working from home and people just about being forced to be self emplyed (new construction big companies, schools, hospitals, love nowadays, outsource and hire just what you need.. no wages!)
Yesterday I wondered if it would help to write a local newspaper.. Would it matter?!
thank you for letting me rant
/ego off

-----
So these are 3 things that are taking a lot of my time. I do try and be mindfull, which is quite a challenge..
Any tips or support you could give, is very welcome!
Love, :hug:
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Re: I could do with some TLC and support..

Postby seedling » 27 Sep 2015, 18:13

Actually it is 4, with my blog starting and challenging myself, coming out of my comfort zone.. though I see that differently somehow.. More empowering maybe?! Still very exiting as well.. :clapping:
seedling

Postby Cecilia » 11 Oct 2015, 11:12

Aww seedling that sounds tough! Hope you find a solution to your living environment very soon :hug:
Try silicone earplugs that just sits in the outer part of the ear and not in the ear canal. They could save a bit of sleep for you at least.
Hugs
C
Last edited by Cecilia on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
I am a sponsor of a dog who is in Dogs Trust's care. Thousands of dogs in the UK need sponsors or a new home.
Cecilia

Postby Aoibhegreine » 11 Oct 2015, 12:00

Sorry Seeds, I missed this. I'm so happy to hear things are at least headed in the right direction. Long may that continue.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby prc » 21 Oct 2015, 22:03

hi seeds... i'm adding my two cents. I wish you the best outcome, and the strength and peace of mind to get there!
Last edited by prc on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
prc

Postby seedling » 26 Oct 2015, 16:43

Thanks you guys!!!
Here is an update!

* debt proposal went to court, judge ruled in my favor.. for which i am véry grateful!!

* housing situation still the same. Writing letter to protest being declined to be granted a place sooner due to my medical condition.
They did find seen the situation, i definitely should get a better place asap, but it wasn't urgent...

* blog is starting first contract with advertising soon ^_^ Blog name in profile ^_×
Usually new things give me cramps, now my torso and belly warmed up! I like that!!

* reintegration process started, they have no idea what to do with me as yet, especially as for indurance. A second interview will follow..
seedling

Postby Aoibhegreine » 27 Oct 2015, 09:29

Whoo hooo. Such amazing progress Seeds. Long may it last.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby seedling » 28 Oct 2015, 01:14

Hmm..apparantly legal documents hold a mistake: the crediteurs name was subbed by the bailif representing them.. Never ever been a problem, but they are right, i owe the bailif nothing.

A first, as far as i heard, they checked! They're trying to prolong the process..

I hope the judge sees through that, as she saw the situation clearly before..and this all can be dealt with on paper ASAP!
seedling

Postby samantha » 01 Nov 2015, 11:32

Good luck Seedling :)

Hope all goes well.. you are so brave to be starting your blog. Hope all the other things keep improving for you soon as well xx
Last edited by samantha on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
samantha

Postby seedling » 02 Nov 2015, 15:26

samantha wrote:Good luck Seedling :)

Hope all goes well.. you are so brave to be starting your blog. Hope all the other things keep improving for you soon as well xx
Thanx for the support!!
seedling

Next

Return to Healing Forum