Need some positive energy today

Ask for healing from our Healing Team and others. Talk about healing. Share with us. Get a hug.

Moderator: Jan

Need some positive energy today

Postby sunshine0406 » 10 Sep 2015, 16:07

So having one of those days where the universe seems to be going against me. Everything that was in train and looking up has gone sideways. Trip planned to meet colleagues up in the air because airline upped the change fee by $2,000 and someone who seemed interested in me online decided to ditch me because he was overwhelmed by all of his dating options. So.not.my.day! Help! At least hoping trip works out!!
Last edited by sunshine0406 on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
sunshine0406

Re: Need some positive energy today

Postby Aoibhegreine » 11 Sep 2015, 09:02

My advice is find your centre. Currently I'm going through absolute hell at the jobcentre since my advisor has taken up a vendetta against me. No I don't know why but it's pathetic really. Anyway no matter what he says or does I just can't be affected by what he it. I KNOW things will be better and I have perfect clarity of the situation. I also know that this is the universe answering my spell, not quite how I wanted it but I did ask for a sign to show me my path and boy did I get it. Not quite sure what to do with it but it's here.

So breathe, let go and just be. Know that no matter what happens you have the strength to be who you choose to be.

Good luck and happy blessings.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Re: Need some positive energy today

Postby sunshine0406 » 13 Sep 2015, 15:30

thanks so much! will focus on practicing that. hoping that everything works out. fingers and toes crossed and positive energy that it all comes together. the trip, the dating, my work projects in the next few weeks.
Last edited by sunshine0406 on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
sunshine0406

Return to Healing Forum