The Angel Paths Healing Team

Ask for healing from our Healing Team and others. Talk about healing. Share with us. Get a hug.

Moderator: Jan

The Angel Paths Healing Team

Postby Jan » 31 May 2008, 15:54

It's hard to say how many cases the Angel Paths Healing Team has dealt with since its initial inception backing the late 90's - I stopped trying to count a long time ago. We have worked with all kinds of trauma and trouble over the years..from terrible physical injuries to heart-rending emotional situations. We have seen miracles, and tragedies, remarkable recoveries and painful departures. And the Team itself has grown into a living, breathing entity, which hopefully acts as a beacon for the lonely, a lifebelt for the drowning, and a pathway to freedom, good health and happiness for many of the people who contact us.

Like most things at Angel Paths, the Team happened almost by accident. We had already started up online forums, where a bunch of like-minded people talked about anything and everything. Drawn by the overall atmosphere of warmth and ease, people began to come to the general forums to talk about problems they were experiencing. It became apparent that I was not the only person with a strong interest in working with others, in a healing and advisory context.

I talked with the other regular posters who responded so empathetically to messages asking for help. Some of us already had well-developed healing skills, which we wanted to put to best use….and so the Angel Paths Healing Team was born.

We started up the Huggy Healing Forum where people could come specifically to ask for help during times of trouble. And for those individuals who wanted to keep their requests private, we began to accept healing requests by email as well. Some cases are fairly transient and soon resolved - other people on the lists we work with for literally years.

Gradually our numbers swelled. The Team took on a life and personality of its own. Whilst we continued to invite people with established absent healing skills, we also recognised (by watching the responses on the Healing Forum) that there were quite remarkable people out there with no formal healing training, but with a remarkable ability to see inside the heart of other people's suffering, and offer useful, loving observations and suggestions. They too were incorporated into the Team, and each of them has developed a method of offering up positive and empowering energy for those we work with.

I think the reason the Healing Team works as well as it does is because it is made up of a group of very different personalities. Whilst, largely, we tend to share the same overall aims, we have many different sets of experiences, viewpoints and attitudes. We each bring something completely unique to the final mix. We are honest with each other, appreciative of each other and respectful of our varied talents. Between us we contribute the multiple facets that emerge as the many-headed creature which is the Team.

In the early days, I generally was the person who selected potential Subscribers and invited them to join. But it became apparently that we had amalgamated so completely that it was time for us all to make our suggestions, voice our opinions and determine who we wanted to incorporate and when.

If you want to request help from the Healing team you can either post here on this board, or click on my name in this post and PM or email me. If you choose to do things that way your appeal will be emailed out to the Healing Team.

You do not have to be alone. There are people willing to help. Just ask.
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Re: The Angel Paths Healing Team

Postby justine » 26 Jun 2008, 07:13

Hi Jan and others
I do some healing work and would be like to contribute. Do you need more volunteers, and if so, how do I go about it?
Justine
justine

Re: The Angel Paths Healing Team

Postby Jan » 27 Jun 2008, 16:27

The process of selection for actual team members is at the bottom of the post you answered Justine. Access to the team is invite only and usually as a result of having worked for a good while with somebody. By all means, please do feel free to join in the forum posts when people are asking for help. That's usually the way we get to know somebody ;-)

Loadsa love
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Return to Healing Forum