help please

The general forum for chatting about anything related to Tarot and beyond.

Moderator: Jan

help please

Postby polkadotty » 04 Oct 2016, 08:16

Hi...I really don't like doing readings for myself, I always wonder if I see what I want to. I asked the question 'will I be ok' as I have something on my mind.
I used the Rider Waite Deck
I shuffled and the 'Temperance' card fell out
I pulled three cards 1)Page of Swords 2) 4 of Pentacles 3) 7 of Wands

Its health and finances on my mind right now. If anyone has any ideas here I would really appreciate them.

Blessings
Last edited by polkadotty on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
polkadotty

Re: help please

Postby Aoibhegreine » 08 Oct 2016, 11:02

Sorry for the late reply but I've had difficulty logging in.

Anyway, here's what I see.

Temperance is telling you you need to heal, you need to find balance and you need to find your inner peace. Good things can't happen that easily if we're focusing in the bad. With regards to health this may involve some time off, a massage or evening joining a gym. Anything to improve your health including a change of diet. Financal wise this is about seeing what you have and trying to establish if you are spending in the right places. It's also about using what you have wisely and to the benefit of your life. That Page of Swords can indicate a new beginning but he asks you to be practical about it. I get the feeling looking at your cards as a whole that this is all about changing the way you live. The Page is in the now, he works on the day to day level, he makes plans and he sticks to them. That 4 of pents is about money matters and making sure to balance your spending. It can also relate to savings and invesments but it can also relate to hoarding. Are you saving when you should be spending? I'm not saying blow all your savings, instead I'm asking if you're going without for a good reason. If you need something but think you don't have the money when if you jiggle the accounts a bit you do, you're perpetuating the concept of negative manifestation. It's hard, I know, but you need to live too. The 7 of wands says it's going to be a struggle, it always is in the beginning but if you make the changes positive ones and continue to focus on the good in your live you'll see a vast improvement even if your circumstances don't change.

Hope that helps
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby polkadotty » 08 Oct 2016, 12:06

Thank you ...that has really helped me. Makes sense. x
polkadotty

Postby Aoibhegreine » 08 Oct 2016, 14:06

Glad that helped. Good luck.
Aoibhegreine

Postby polkadotty » 09 Oct 2016, 20:26

I read this on a busy day and was rushing. Just wanted to say I appreciate your time and didn't expect an immediate answer, no need for sorry. The financial thing is spot on. I haven't been using my finances in the best way, helping others but going without myself in the process, balance here has now been put into practise. With the health issue I also needed to balance things to include rest as well as 'doing' and that's been haphazard and taking its toll. So thanks again its good to get the input from someone who reads so well. x
polkadotty

Postby Aoibhegreine » 21 Oct 2016, 09:02

Great to hear that. I really hope life improves.
Aoibhegreine

Postby headincloud » 25 Oct 2016, 01:21

'Temperance' card fell out I pulled three cards 1)Page of Swords 2) 4 of Pentacles 3) 7 of Wands.

I'm curious to know if sharp words of the page to/from which you're holding on to resentfully in the 4 because it seems a conflictual situation is coming to a climax in the 7. Temperance seems to say be aware and moderate.
Last edited by headincloud on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
headincloud

Return to Tarot & Mystical