Difficult question

The general forum for chatting about anything related to Tarot and beyond.

Moderator: Jan

Difficult question

Postby TheSixOfWands » 19 Feb 2016, 21:39

Greetings all

After studying tarot for lost 18 months, I've started giving readings to others. A recent question was from a female friend was one of fertility issues she has. I've already told her that I'm not qualified to give medical advice. She's already having treatment and wants to know if she's on the right path. I do a 3 card spread and a bit at a loss as to what questions I would ask.

I'm scraping the barell and can only come up with: what if I continue, what if I stop and what is my reason for having doubts.

Any thoughts, advice or brickbats greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Last edited by TheSixOfWands on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
- Martin
TheSixOfWands

Re: Difficult question

Postby Aoibhegreine » 19 Feb 2016, 22:02

She clearly wants this desparately so one question could be 'What can I do to increase my chances?' or 'What's inhibiting this procedure?'. I would state that Tarot is for spirital guidance and growth and is not a miracle worker offering absolute answers. It can merely provide insight or advise on an overall scale. Rereading your post something has come to mind, she asking if she's on the right path but this is rather vague. I sense a deeper issue here, one that tarot may be able to bring to light. There is a spread called the Poor Man's Therapy which I find useful as an overall starter when I can't quite put my finger on an issue. Start with that and deal with whatever comes up.

I wish you well and good luck with this. There is no easy path.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby TheSixOfWands » 21 Feb 2016, 13:04

Thanks - I decided to go ahead with the reading and the cards were quite amazing and it was well received.
Last edited by TheSixOfWands on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
- Martin
TheSixOfWands

Postby seedling » 21 Feb 2016, 21:03

I'd go with "what can i do to increase my chances"? for that gives a working point..
Glad the reading turned out so positively!

She might wanna check out Ayurvedic ideas and look into Jin Shin Jyutsu to enhance her chances too!!
+ Epsom salt baths to make sure less toxins are in the body and more magnesium gets absorbed!

working on a healthy (food and thoughts!) body on a daily basis gives a strong sign to the universe too, that she is doing all she can to be a good mom
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Return to Tarot & Mystical