Where I am now

The general forum for chatting about anything related to Tarot and beyond.

Moderator: Jan

Where I am now

Postby Aoibhegreine » 25 Nov 2015, 16:25

Well, Life got interesting. I've given up, surrendered to the path of opening up a business. I've walked away from the job centre completely telling them to stuff it in a few polite words. So now I feel light, happy and calm. My mind tries to fear but I just can't. I don't know what will happen but I'm content to just be and let things falls as they do. It's such a wonderful feeling, one I never thought I'd get to. On this picture I'm happy to say I'm at the white now.

a02223f943daa82f25aa302a3d2df32e.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
Aoibhegreine

Re: Where I am now

Postby prc » 29 Nov 2015, 14:33

then maybe that is just what you should have done, walk away. I hope you continue to feel peace. like I said in a prior post, this has been an exceptionally challenging year in quite a few ways. I decided at some point instead of asking, "what did I do to do deserve this?", I think about Jan's advice with the Wheel of Fortune. it is so much more peaceful to let go, isn't it. <3
Last edited by prc on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
prc

Postby Aoibhegreine » 29 Nov 2015, 21:07

Yes, it is. Since letting go and just being I've had an interesting turn of events. I was offered a runners job on a small film filming in my area and was immediately promoted when they found out my skills. It's a start at least. :D

And I'm glad you're finding your way through this hard time as well. It takes a while but never forget to be the fear. I know this sounds counterintuitive but it's only when consumed by the fear that you process it. If you need to talk to someone about the incident please don't hesitate to email me. I have an inkling of what you've been through.
Aoibhegreine

Postby seedling » 03 Dec 2015, 04:06

So where are you now? ^_^
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Postby Aoibhegreine » 03 Dec 2015, 22:53

I'm sitting with one foot in the white and one foot in the brown. Mostly though I'm just quiet, more so because I feel nothing. Some days I'm empty, other days I just have no energy but the stillness gets me through. It's one day at a time.

How are you doing?
Aoibhegreine

Postby seedling » 04 Dec 2015, 08:40

Dito..trying to concentrate on meditation, connecting with spirit..but EgoMind is soooo sly.. meh.. That is what my 3card draw was about, 2nd option seeking help; though that means a lót of trust as for letting go.. (Actually trusting things will be ok financially also, starting with siltch..
Auch, i want to think not out of lack, but from a viewpoint of abundance..)
seedling

Postby Seraphina » 07 Dec 2015, 10:08

When I was ill in the summer I had to let go, of my home and my job, I was so afraid, unsure of my future and felt so alone, letting go of what we are so familiar with is terrifying, I had no choice, if I had of, I'm not sure I could have done it!

The support of my daughter and her husband at that time was live saving and I'm lucky I had that support, but I was still petrified!!

But now I have found like Aoib says, I'm just going with the flow....and I feel like a weight has been lifted, I still get fearful days, but again has Aoib has so wisely said, I'm taking one day at a time, things seem to be improving for me, so I would say I'm on the White, with a slight upward movement towards the yellow.... :)

Hope your ok Aoib ((Hug))
Last edited by Seraphina on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
But take the step.
Seraphina

Postby Aoibhegreine » 07 Dec 2015, 10:47

I'm glad things have worked out for you Seraphina. It's terrifying and very disheartening but I just know things will get better. In some ways they have already, the stress is gone, the anger too. So now I'm definitely in the white with a deviation going between the brown and the yellow, more so the yellow. I just can't seem to be afraid of my future anymore and just know that it will work out.
Aoibhegreine

Postby seedling » 07 Dec 2015, 12:23

I've already given up my drivers license, own practice, house, partner, ..
Now on welfare & in a system to get rid of my debt in 3yrs, clean slate.. That is great! Otherwise would been in debt till end of my life!

Limbo: trying to get a new job... Or trust my website will be sufficient. Most of all for i feel there needs to be more room for spirituality and presently i feel torn. If i go for more spirituality, that would mean going to UK.. thus benefits and clean slate fall away.
seedling

Postby Aoibhegreine » 07 Dec 2015, 13:52

Seeds, spirituality comes from within. Being torn means your ego is shouting louder than your instincts and in this case I'm thinking that the need to move to the UK is based on the ego's need for time related goals. I don't know if you've read Eckhart Tolle's the Power of now? If you haven't I suggest you do, it is most insightful and interesting and I find myself using some of his insight in my daily life. Quite simply his book says just be.
Aoibhegreine

Next

Return to Tarot & Mystical