Hello everyone!

Come and say hello and tell us a little about yourself!

Moderator: Jan

Hello everyone!

Postby Energy_Chris » 20 Dec 2015, 18:31

Hello, my name is Chris and I am an Energy worker, Reiki is my current form of Energy work. I'm also a Registered Massage Therapist in the wonderful land of Canada. My path has led me to work with Tarot, i'm so excited and eager to learn!!! I'd like to say i'm quite the book of knowledge, always adding new pages so that I can share with others. I found my spiritual path 5 ish years ago, with the introduction of yoga, and every day has been a blessing since. I received my Tarot from my partner, she said it took her approximately 2 years to find the right deck for me, here I am with Aleister Crowley's Thoth tarot deck. :D
Last edited by Energy_Chris on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
Energy_Chris

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Cecilia » 20 Dec 2015, 19:28

Hello and welcome!
I'm a twin mum and studying full time at Uni so don't have much time on my hands to do what I used to do, but I do browse in the background and sometimes I dive in. :)
Last edited by Cecilia on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
I am a sponsor of a dog who is in Dogs Trust's care. Thousands of dogs in the UK need sponsors or a new home.
Cecilia

Postby seedling » 21 Dec 2015, 00:32

Hi & welcome!
I sometimes compare different Tarot deks descriptions to deepen knowledge of cards
Very interesting to do so..
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Postby Seraphina » 21 Dec 2015, 23:05

Hi Chris
A warm welcome to AP, it took me a while to connect with the right deck, eventually I stayed with a variant of the popular RWS, it took some time to become comfortable with it but through lots of practice and study I have created a solid bond with my deck and everything flows perfectly! :D
Last edited by Seraphina on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
But take the step.
Seraphina

Return to Hello I'm New!