Hello to you all!

Come and say hello and tell us a little about yourself!

Moderator: Jan

Hello to you all!

Postby Seraphina » 28 Jan 2013, 21:11

Hi
Ive just joined your tarot community after finding this site online, im really looking forward to joining in and discussing tarot and involving myself with all thats going on here, this seems a friendly and close knit community, just what im looking for lol.

I have been studying tarot for about 10 years now and i have been a member of two other tarot forums in the past, i learnt alot from other taroist's during my journey and i loved interacting with them, sharing knowledge and insights along the way...Then a couple of years back, due to real life getting in the way, i drifted away from tarot for quite awhile...but it was never that far from my mind and of course it drew me back..its something that will always be an important apart of my life, im absolutely sure of that!
I still consider myself a student of tarot, there is always so much to learn from others, and although im not a total beginner or novice, im still very open to the ways of tarot and all things tarot related!
So after i have read all your rules and had a good look around i will dive in lol

Seraphina :)
Last edited by Seraphina on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
But take the step.
Seraphina

Re: Hello to you all!

Postby Aoibhegreine » 28 Jan 2013, 21:47

Hello and welcome
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby wishinglove » 29 Jan 2013, 01:06

Very nice to meet you! Hope you feel at home.

Love,
wish xo
Last edited by wishinglove on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
May all beings, without exception, be happy and free from suffering.
wishinglove

Postby seedling » 29 Jan 2013, 07:19

Hi and welcome :D
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Postby Seraphina » 29 Jan 2013, 18:58

Thanks for the welcome! Im sure it wont take me long to feel at home, im still taking in all the different threads here, so much to see and do!
Its so nice to be able to participate with like minded people

Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
But take the step.
Seraphina

Postby Jan » 29 Jan 2013, 20:31

Here comes Mrs always Late to the Party....hello! I just love to make an entrance ;-)

Loadsa love
Last edited by Jan on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Postby Seraphina » 29 Jan 2013, 21:00

Haha, Hello Jan, nice to meet you and be a part of your forum... i must say that aswell as the forum i have been having a brilliant time looking at the tarot section, the decks, your affirmations, your insights and even your shop, amazing!

Tip toe if you must,
But take the step.
Seraphina

Postby Jan » 30 Jan 2013, 21:30

Aw don't say "even my shop"...I lavish a lot of love on that shop - probably far too much from a commercially viable sense...but I do like people to know what they're buying ;-) I've a stack of decks waiting to go up but I haven't had the time to review and image them so I won't do it ;-) The Big Shop thankfully gives me the opportunity to do precisely what i want to do, which is read, and run the site, and get the books ready and so on....instead of getting a "proper" job ;-)

You're very welcome to AP...and I am glad you are exploring it all.....

Loadsa love
Remember whence you came
Jan

Postby Seraphina » 30 Jan 2013, 21:49

Jan wrote:Aw don't say "even my shop"...I lavish a lot of love on that shop - probably far too much from a commercially viable sense...but I do like people to know what they're buying ;-)

I think i should have worded that differently Jan lol, your shop is amazing, after looking at all the other sections here, the shop was the last on my list to look at and i loved it, infact knowing what im like dont be surprised to find me browsing and buying in the not too distant future!
Tip toe if you must,
But take the step.
Seraphina

Postby Jan » 31 Jan 2013, 19:34

I'm really glad you found it interesting. I guess it would be easy to chuck stuff up on there with little info....but you know....we all need to keep an eye on what we spend our money on (especially these days) and one thing I OFTEN feel when browsing goods online is that I either don't know enough about what I'm looking at or really do get the sense it's just been "chucked" up...you know? When you go into an ordinary shopy ou can touch and examine from all angles and stuff like that. An online shop presents a particular challenge when competing against that I think. And it's a challenge I try to meet as best I can.

So thank you for having a wander around. Hopefully I'll manage to tempt you shortly ;-) I just got an email from one of my suppliers with some new stuff they have stocked in recently......if they keep going in that direction I'll be needing to rethink my plan - they have just stocked in a whole new range of semi-precious gemstone stock.....

Loadsa love
Remember whence you came
Jan

Return to Hello I'm New!