Dark Crystal

Come and talk about the magical world of crystals, Kelle has a vast wealth of knowledge about working with crystals, as well as a remarkable gift for working out which stones will enjoy you most.

Moderators: Jan, kelle

Dark Crystal

Postby KyNthePuppetmaster » 21 Oct 2012, 21:34

I seem to have a lot of items with strong energies, but I'll start with the oldest item I have. It's a rose quartz crystal that I use as a pendelum. But it's not a normal crystal. It has a pentagram etched in it on one side, adn the Sumerian symbol for Death and life on the opposite. It also has a dark energy that seems to feed on the host. It radiates an evil aura that seems to taint anyone it touches. I've met several who are immune to it, but some of them had to actually struggle to fight it off when I showed them it. When I first got it, I took it out and held it over the cafeteria at my old school. I was stupid, I know, but I wanted to see if it was truly real. In no less than 5 minuets, the entire place was one giant fight. And I mean, there were tables flying, blood splatters, and even some broken bones. After the teachers calmed everyone down, i went and found one of my friends, who I thought could tell me about it. Apparently, there is something old and malicious in that crystal, and that if I want to keep it in check, I need to keep it in a pure black satchel, wear it around my neck, and not let anyone touch it or let it out. Last person who touched it, got burned. Literally, there were 2nd degree burn scars appearing on his hand from where the crystal had touched him. I was wondering, should I keep it just to make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands? Or is there a ritual that can appease this old spirit and possibly make him less malignant towards others? (He doesn't do anything to me, except talk to me in my sleep that is.) Or should I dispose of it in some way?
Last edited by KyNthePuppetmaster on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
KyNthePuppetmaster

Re: Dark Crystal

Postby Jan » 22 Oct 2012, 11:37

I'd bury it personally. Having subjected it to a very vigorous cleansing first.

Loadsa love
Last edited by Jan on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Postby Aoibhegreine » 22 Oct 2012, 14:43

Personally I don't like the idea of just burying it for the simple reason that someone can dig it up and if they are not able to deal with the energy they may find themselves in serious trouble. I'm always reminded of the movies where ancient evil can return because those who have the power failed to get rid of them correctly (in no way meant as a dig to you just meant to highlight a potential future scenario). I'd find out as much as possible about the crystal, the energy/spirit and then cleanse, cleanse, cleanse and eradicate the energy as much as possible before destroying the crystal. If it's that dangerous then it needs to be dealt with correctly. I also remember that energy can leech into the ground and corrupt the land so best avoided. However, this area is not my strong point so listen to someone with greater experience. Good luck.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby seedling » 22 Oct 2012, 15:34

no mystics.. no skesis? :glare:
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Postby seeker1902740149217 » 22 Oct 2012, 16:36

seedling wrote:no mystics.. no skesis? :glare:

LOL seedling :D
thoght you'd be glad there were no skesis, but whose to say there arent, just none mentioned..

it does seem there's a soul living in that stone, maybe a soul needing shelter that was attracted to the symbols. it would seem the rosequartz's own energy is kinda muffled, not being able to do its job.

since you already have a relationship with the old soul, i would go for the trying to appeas. ask it who it is, what its missing, why it wants everything around it to be destructive. seems like its tired of everything and just wants to be quiet alone in the dark. burying does seem to be a good idea.

but then there may be other energies in there that would rather go to the light ; a salt water rinse, which then goes down the drain, followed by incense and a bathe in the sun and wind, maybe.

then the rosequartz's spirit itself, you may either try to energise it and ask it to heal the old soul in there who seems a little angry.

i read a bit about sumeria today and found that they believed that death was followed by afterlife underground, where they would live as ghosts. :(
maybe its someone who's convinced that that is the only way. which is why burying the stone deep, might be what it wants. you can ask it and say it does have other choices.. if it wants to try a new life? sort of respectfully give it some other options? and if not then respect its wish to be in the dark?
Last edited by seeker1902740149217 on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
seeker1902740149217
Angel on a Cloud
Angel on a Cloud

Postby KyNthePuppetmaster » 22 Oct 2012, 18:08

seeker1902740149217 wrote:
seedling wrote:no mystics.. no skesis? :glare:

LOL seedling :D
thoght you'd be glad there were no skesis, but whose to say there arent, just none mentioned..

it does seem there's a soul living in that stone, maybe a soul needing shelter that was attracted to the symbols. it would seem the rosequartz's own energy is kinda muffled, not being able to do its job.

since you already have a relationship with the old soul, i would go for the trying to appeas. ask it who it is, what its missing, why it wants everything around it to be destructive. seems like its tired of everything and just wants to be quiet alone in the dark. burying does seem to be a good idea.

but then there may be other energies in there that would rather go to the light ; a salt water rinse, which then goes down the drain, followed by incense and a bathe in the sun and wind, maybe.

then the rosequartz's spirit itself, you may either try to energise it and ask it to heal the old soul in there who seems a little angry.

i read a bit about sumeria today and found that they believed that death was followed by afterlife underground, where they would live as ghosts. :(
maybe its someone who's convinced that that is the only way. which is why burying the stone deep, might be what it wants. you can ask it and say it does have other choices.. if it wants to try a new life? sort of respectfully give it some other options? and if not then respect its wish to be in the dark?

Ha. From the fictional story, Dark Crystal, by Jim Henson. But those are spelled Skeksis, not Skesis. So I wasn't sure what you meant at first, seedling. If that is what you meant, that is. Anyway, yeah, I will try and talk to him. Usually, in those dreams where he is talking to me, I'm stuck in a cage of chains, and I can't really see or hear all to well from in my prison. So I'm going to try and dream walk.
Last edited by KyNthePuppetmaster on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
KyNthePuppetmaster

Postby Aoibhegreine » 22 Oct 2012, 18:39

Could your dream represent what he's seeing, how he feels?
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby seedling » 23 Oct 2012, 06:55

KyNthePuppetmaster wrote:Ha. From the fictional story, Dark Crystal, by Jim Henson. But those are spelled Skeksis, not Skesis. So I wasn't sure what you meant at first, seedling. If that is what you meant, that is.
yes.. but made a typo ;-)
very good at associating.. (due to your online-name especially :D )

KyNthePuppetmaster wrote:Anyway, yeah, I will try and talk to him. Usually, in those dreams where he is talking to me, I'm stuck in a cage of chains, and I can't really see or hear all to well from in my prison. So I'm going to try and dream walk.
What is the tone of his voice when he talks to you.. Are you sure the cage is locked and you can't get out..
Kinda sounds like the Devil Card in a dream.. A need to break free.. he could be the old wise man (good or bad..) coaching you to do so..
or it might be how he feels indeed..
Good idea to address him in sleep or meditation :thumbsup:
seedling

Postby KyNthePuppetmaster » 24 Oct 2012, 10:42

seedling wrote:
KyNthePuppetmaster wrote:Ha. From the fictional story, Dark Crystal, by Jim Henson. But those are spelled Skeksis, not Skesis. So I wasn't sure what you meant at first, seedling. If that is what you meant, that is.
yes.. but made a typo ;-)
very good at associating.. (due to your online-name especially :D )

KyNthePuppetmaster wrote:Anyway, yeah, I will try and talk to him. Usually, in those dreams where he is talking to me, I'm stuck in a cage of chains, and I can't really see or hear all to well from in my prison. So I'm going to try and dream walk.
What is the tone of his voice when he talks to you.. Are you sure the cage is locked and you can't get out..
Kinda sounds like the Devil Card in a dream.. A need to break free.. he could be the old wise man (good or bad..) coaching you to do so..
or it might be how he feels indeed..
Good idea to address him in sleep or meditation :thumbsup:

My online user name is a name I have been using as an online ID (and even as a real world nickname) for the past 10 years. I just suddenly thought it up when I was talking to a friend about making a comic. So I'm not sure what you mean by saying associating. Anywho, he spirit says his name is Le'Crik Valire Novallus. I know I've heard that name somewhere before, but I can't put my finger on it. But that, and saying that he will tell me more as time goes on, was all he told me before I was thrown out of the dream and woke up. So I couldn't find out anything much...
KyNthePuppetmaster

Postby seedling » 24 Oct 2012, 17:32

the movie Dark Crystal, was made by Jim Henson, which is a very well known PuppetMaster.. so for me that is a strong association ;-)
seedling

Next

Return to Kelle's Crystals Forum