Corrupt stones?

Come and talk about the magical world of crystals, Kelle has a vast wealth of knowledge about working with crystals, as well as a remarkable gift for working out which stones will enjoy you most.

Moderators: Jan, kelle

Corrupt stones?

Postby fredsmissus » 22 Aug 2012, 23:59

hi, i read on another site about corrupt stones? what does that mean? is it possible to cleanse them?

a little bit concerned as i recently purchased some from a shop i have my doubts about!

thanks
Last edited by fredsmissus on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
fredsmissus

Re: Corrupt stones?

Postby Jan » 24 Aug 2012, 00:02

Again I think we need to wait for Kelle.....but I do believe stones decide if they like you......so maybe a good cuddle? And full cleanse?

Loadsa love
Last edited by Jan on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Postby zazzie » 24 Aug 2012, 03:22

Interesting you say that, Jan. I've been going on hikes lately and bringing back stones/crystals that I find along my path (if they call out to me). Yesterday, I was handed one and I immediately felt like the stone didn't like me. I kept him in my pocket until we circled around to the same place where he was picked up, and I put him back. I felt much better after putting him back.

Much love,
Z
Last edited by zazzie on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
zazzie

Postby Jan » 24 Aug 2012, 12:30

Astounding how strong that kind of feeling can be isn't it?

Maybe he was waiting for somebody else.

Loadsa love
Last edited by Jan on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Postby seeker1902740149217 » 24 Aug 2012, 13:56

my father picked up such a stone, from the sea.
he kept it for a while and then showed it to me, saying it looked evil to him.
at first look i said 'oh it doesn't look so evil, maybe its old and is satisfied that its done its work and is looking down at his children' (edit.. looking down on? or at? which one doesn't mean in a condescending way?)
but as i looked more i could see that the smile was more one of distasteful smugness, and the eyes didn't express such a loving character. i didn't like to see this but it was there, it looks likes someone who takes pleasure in others' pain, like he is laughing at their helplessness.
don't really know what to do with it. he said he would put it back in the sea but that hasn't happened yet, wondering if it maybe isn't supposed to happen.
Last edited by seeker1902740149217 on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
seeker1902740149217
Angel on a Cloud
Angel on a Cloud

Postby kelle » 24 Aug 2012, 19:00

i would say as rule i wouldn't purchase something a shop i had doubts about unless i was strongly guided to do so and with a full explanation from my guides or intuition as to why. for example you were to intercede and steward the stone to healing. but it generally isn't a very good idea.

i would say the same for the stone from the sea, seeker. my gut feeling is it was tossed there and there should remain but entirely a personal choice.
Last edited by kelle on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
... Let the beauty we love be what we do ...
kelle

Postby wishinglove » 25 Aug 2012, 22:18

What is meant by "corrupt stones"?

My best guesses: Stones that were programmed by an ill-intentioned individual. Stones that were acquired illegally and/or from sensitive areas in which mining or collection is not permitted. Stones that were handled or sold by a (generally) ill-intentioned individual.

And as far as shops that one would have doubts about....are we talking shops that may have acquired their stones in a questionable manner....such as described above?

I am being dense today and need things spelled out. :this:

Love,
wish xo
Last edited by wishinglove on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
May all beings, without exception, be happy and free from suffering.
wishinglove

Postby MandMaud » 26 Aug 2012, 12:52

wishinglove wrote:What is meant by "corrupt stones"?

My best guesses: Stones that were programmed by an ill-intentioned individual. Stones that were acquired illegally and/or from sensitive areas in which mining or collection is not permitted. Stones that were handled or sold by a (generally) ill-intentioned individual.

And as far as shops that one would have doubts about....are we talking shops that may have acquired their stones in a questionable manner....such as described above?

I am being dense today and need things spelled out. :this:

Love,
wish xo

I thought stones that have been used for healing, and absorbed stuff which did the healing for someone but left the stone 'full'.
- or perhaps stones that have been nearby when nasty energies were flying around, and left by themselves to deal with it.
I would have thought a dose of moonlight or whatever the stone says it wants would help...

Of course the term may simply mean stones that are not 'pure' whatever-they-are. I have loved onyx all my life, and always preferred the flawed ones. Now, i must go and look up onyx... :)
Last edited by MandMaud on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
MandMaud
"The bird is struggling out of the egg. The egg is the world. Whoever wants to be born must first destroy a world." Hermann Hesse
MandMaud

Postby kelle » 27 Aug 2012, 00:30

i am taking it in the most general, broad way possible -- corrupted in any way.
Last edited by kelle on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
... Let the beauty we love be what we do ...
kelle

Postby seeker1902740149217 » 27 Aug 2012, 23:51

as soon as we get back to greece.. i spoke with my father today about the stone and what you said, kelle. he said yes, he'll throw it back into the ocean. when i said i was worried about the fishes and ocean life, he said that the stone will protect them. :)
Last edited by seeker1902740149217 on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
seeker1902740149217
Angel on a Cloud
Angel on a Cloud

Next

Return to Kelle's Crystals Forum