astrological aspects today excellent for working with stones

Come and talk about the magical world of crystals, Kelle has a vast wealth of knowledge about working with crystals, as well as a remarkable gift for working out which stones will enjoy you most.

Moderators: Jan, kelle

astrological aspects today excellent for working with stones

Postby kelle » 23 Jul 2012, 14:35

jan pulling the lovers card today and a couple of astrological aspect make today a good day for "mining" and working with your stones.

via jan:
One of the lesser-known titles of this card is “Children of the Voice Divine” which suggests innocent and open communication with the High Powers. At a lesser level it can also indicate direct and clear communication with the Higher Self in everyday life.

via lynda hill:
Mars is on the degree that speaks about going in deep and bringing up the gems from deep down below. It's on Libra 12: MINERS ARE EMERGING FROM A DEEP COAL MINE

This Symbol shows the need to delve deep within your self or into a subject to find the answers. There is often a challenge in being able to go deeply enough to come up with what’s really sought after. But it is not enough to just find the message, you need to bring what you've learnt into the light of day so that you can benefit from this passage and breathe more freely. It's time to stop operating in the dark, to come to the surface and stop working so hard. There are rewards, however, from the passage into the depths; you can bring up jewels that otherwise would have remained underground, or undiscovered, or not revealed to the light.
Release from arduous labor. Coming into the light transformed. Caves, mines, miners. Deep subconscious healing. Messages emerging. The need to breathe. Extracting information. Being prepared to drill for answers. Lungs. Hypnotherapy.

The Caution: Gloomy outlook on life. Not seeing the light or potentials. Asthma, breathing problems. Being the ‘canary’ in the mine. Depression. Working too hard.

via marina e partridge:
Monday 23 July We have an exciting diamond aspect pattern (scroll down to Saturday) which incorporates the Uranus square Pluto. This could be a gem of a day for those with anything at 7º Capricorn with a great chance to crystallize your dreams into reality. This set-up could ramp up too much zingy energy, so keep well grounded with your crystal friends close by. Wear them, sleep with them, worship them. These rocks are your friends.

enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kelle on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
... Let the beauty we love be what we do ...
kelle

Re: astrological aspects today excellent for working with st

Postby seedling » 23 Jul 2012, 16:05

thanx! very interesting.. need to let it digest ;-)
Last edited by seedling on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
hold your own.. know your name.. Go your own way..
seedling

Postby Aquarian » 24 Jul 2012, 08:50

that is interesting.

I did some healing sunday afternoon and evening and yesterday.
it was arranged quite randomly.

Im aware of the planetary alignments and the possible destructive energy(as we have seen across the world unfortunately) but yes it can also be used go very deep in healing.
clearing out outworn patterns.

the healing sunday evening was very deep and a very rich experience. I used a golden healer crystal.
Because of that experience Im starting to work and meditate with this crystal.
Last edited by Aquarian on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aquarian

Postby Jan » 26 Jul 2012, 18:48

Would have been handier if I had not been so busy and had read this when I was meant to, eh? Sorry sorry.....

Loadsa love
Last edited by Jan on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Postby zazzie » 28 Jul 2012, 20:35

Agreed. Wish I had read this when i was supposed to!
Last edited by zazzie on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
zazzie

Postby kelle » 14 Aug 2012, 19:16

*laughs* any time is a "good" time!
Last edited by kelle on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
... Let the beauty we love be what we do ...
kelle

Postby zazzie » 16 Aug 2012, 16:37

I had the craziest dream last night, and you, Kelle, were in it! Sooo strange. But it was kind of a fun dream. :-)
Last edited by zazzie on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
zazzie

Return to Kelle's Crystals Forum