tourmaline?

Come and talk about the magical world of crystals, Kelle has a vast wealth of knowledge about working with crystals, as well as a remarkable gift for working out which stones will enjoy you most.

Moderators: Jan, kelle

tourmaline?

Postby goldie » 05 Jun 2012, 09:11

Hi all, I don't know much about crystals, except I understand their power & supportive influence. I have a lovely small rose quartz which I have been overworking of late as I've sought it's gentle love support (it's out to the full moon influence tonight :). But I'm drawing too much from it, and it's not quite the energy I'm seeking -tho part is.
i have a small clutch of hematite that carries with me at different times. And I have been lucky enough to find recently a sparkly happy piece of cavansite which is creating a lovely environment for me.
My question is about a crystal to support a process of letting go destructive external influences (which I have learnt to internalize) and support a continued opening and allowing of some lovely stuff to keep emerging - and for me to keep learning to believe in this. I am at quite a wonderful place in life, I'm not frightened or threatened, just lucky enough to be in a period of emerging.
I wonder if anyone has ideas about warming supportive crystals for this phase of my journey? I was drawn to some pink /maroon tourmaline today, but thought I'd get some advice.
Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
goldie
Last edited by goldie on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
goldie

Re: tourmaline?

Postby Aquarian » 07 Jun 2012, 07:42

Hi Goldie
I havent been on the site for a while.
Carnelian was the stone I thought of when I read the last sentence of your post - 'warm supportive stone'
perhaps used with a grounding stone such as fossilised wood?

also in relation to the rose quartz - maybe it needs a bit of cleansing and recharging so you can use it again.
you could pop it onto the window sill to absorb the energy of this full moon.

Im still learning about crystals too. They have helped me a lot.

best wishes
Last edited by Aquarian on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aquarian

Postby goldie » 11 Jun 2012, 20:12

Thanks Aquarian, I'll look into carnelian. I've also had my rose quartz in the moonlight as you suggest.mpoor little thing needs much tlc... Many thanks again, goldie
Last edited by goldie on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
goldie

Postby Merci » 14 Jul 2012, 00:06

Goldie, try running the rose quartz under some cold water before the moonbath. It does sound like it could use a retune. I also use my Tibetan bells to use sound for retuning. Remember not to keep rose quartz out in the sunlight as the color could fade.

I love the tourmalines. I especially love black tourmaline to absorb the 'icky' energy and transmute it into clearer more positive energy. Pink and watermelon tourmaline are also very nice and loving stones.
Last edited by Merci on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Merci

Postby kelle » 14 Jul 2012, 05:59

very good advice. carry on!
Last edited by kelle on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
... Let the beauty we love be what we do ...
kelle

Return to Kelle's Crystals Forum