Hematite

Come and talk about the magical world of crystals, Kelle has a vast wealth of knowledge about working with crystals, as well as a remarkable gift for working out which stones will enjoy you most.

Moderators: Jan, kelle

Re: Hematite

Postby Aquarian » 24 Jan 2012, 17:08

Thanks for relaying your experience.
it is I guess how we learn, or how we then focus on the power of these crystals when something like that happens.

Interesting about the malachite too.

I say this as I have recently purchased this Kyanite - however it seems to allow me to see into others lives which I do not want to do al all. I got it as I had initally a very interesting experience with it via a meditation . I know I need to work at maybe 're-programming ' it. So will see how that goes.
Last edited by Aquarian on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
Aquarian

Postby Jan » 25 Jan 2012, 15:14

Ouchies. Do you think it had been programmed before? And do you get this insight with anything else? Kyanite has quite a rep as a skrying stone - I was wondering if perhaps it is amplifying your psychic abilities.

Loadsa love
Last edited by Jan on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Postby Aquarian » 25 Jan 2012, 18:56

Jan - thanks for reply. I think 'programme' was probably the wrong word. but you could be right Im not really gifted in psychic skills but these have been increasing with studying healing, meditation and crystals. In fact that is why I bought it as I became aware of someone watching me when I first worked with it - someone from another planet!!

I certaintly dont wish to use it to see into others lives.Maybe it was just showing me some of its potential. I have left it to one side for now.
Aquarian

Postby Jan » 26 Jan 2012, 11:09

Some people say you should not cleanse kyanite - but I suspect I may be tempted in this case - just as a precaution - would need to be the rice method I think.

Mind you, were this breakthrough skrying ability, you'd expect it to happen elsewhere too.

Loadsa love
Remember whence you came
Jan

Postby Aquarian » 27 Jan 2012, 17:29

Thank you for that - will give the rice method a go. it certainly got something interesting to say perhaps Im not ready for it.
Aquarian

Postby zazzie » 17 Feb 2012, 18:16

Aquarian, you said you used hematite to protect your home. Do you use any other stones as well? I am in need of some home protection myself. :-)
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Much love,
Z
Last edited by zazzie on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
zazzie

Postby Aquarian » 19 Feb 2012, 11:45

Is there any particular reason that you wish to protect your home?

To be honest I have recently come to realise that I have so much haematite around the house it is a bit like a fortress. :)

other protective stones include eg hawk's eye (from psychic attack) carnelian (to keep emotions safe) etc.
Aquarian

Postby serendipity » 14 Nov 2012, 09:54

Not about Hematite but when I was about eight years old, I found an opal (cut for a ring) on an airport floor in the Canaries. My mum got it set into a ring and gave it to me.

I found that whenever I had the ring on, things would go wrong or some bad luck would occur. Nothing disastrous (when you're that age you don't have too many worries to concern you!) but I eventually stopped wearing the ring when I was in my late teens (and had made the connection).

I later read somewhere that it was bad luck to wear opal if it's not your birthstone (it's not mine). I've never gone near an opal since!

X
Last edited by serendipity on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
serendipity

Postby Aoibhegreine » 14 Nov 2012, 12:03

serendipity wrote:Not about Hematite but when I was about eight years old, I found an opal (cut for a ring) on an airport floor in the Canaries. My mum got it set into a ring and gave it to me.

I found that whenever I had the ring on, things would go wrong or some bad luck would occur. Nothing disastrous (when you're that age you don't have too many worries to concern you!) but I eventually stopped wearing the ring when I was in my late teens (and had made the connection).

I later read somewhere that it was bad luck to wear opal if it's not your birthstone (it's not mine). I've never gone near an opal since!

X

I've been told it's bad luck to wear Opal if it's your birthstone but only if you buy it for yourself. Supposedly it's fine is someone else gives it to you. I read somewhere that pearls are the keepers of our memories, so when we wear them they affect our mood which in turn affects our will. How true that is I just don't know.
Last edited by Aoibhegreine on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Aoibhegreine

Postby Jan » 14 Nov 2012, 16:26

Pearls and opals are both porous stones which can easily discolour and alter shape imperceptibly when wet.....hence the preponderance of opals that lose themselves....both stones are said to be unlucky - but I bet it's more to do with the things that happen when not treating them properly than anything else.

Loadsa love
Remember whence you came
Jan

PreviousNext

Return to Kelle's Crystals Forum