Rose and Jade

Come and talk about the magical world of crystals, Kelle has a vast wealth of knowledge about working with crystals, as well as a remarkable gift for working out which stones will enjoy you most.

Moderators: Jan, kelle

Rose and Jade

Postby zazzie » 31 Jul 2011, 18:02

Hello! I have small pieces of rose quartz, jade and lapiz lazuli that I used to carry around with me all the time. Occasionally I'd drag some amethyst along, too, but those three seemed to fit my needs at the time. I noticed that I would usually put the rose quartz and jade together in one pocket and the lapis in the other. I haven't felt the need to carry them around anymore, but they've been sitting on my bedside table and I've noticed that no matter how I move them around, the jade and the rose quartz always end up next to each other, always touching at one corner. It kind of looks romantic, and I've come to think of them as my little lovers, lol. The lapis hangs out next to them, but just a little removed. It's so bizarre to me that they do this!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me why they are so attracted to each other? Also, what do you think my issue was that I felt I needed to have them with me all the time? What would you prescribe that combination for?

Any insights would be much appreciated! :-)

Much love,
Z
Last edited by zazzie on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: ''
zazzie

Re: Rose and Jade

Postby Jan » 01 Aug 2011, 12:18

I love jade and rose quartz together too - they are both about emotional healing, peace and tranquillity...maybe that's why they are such good friends. Lapis on the other hand brings about purification and clarity - it's an active stone whereas the other two feel quite passive to me.

Loadsa love
Last edited by Jan on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Postby zazzie » 01 Aug 2011, 16:09

Thank you for that. It makes sense to me.
Interesting about the tiger's eye and jade perspective. Hmmmm.....
Last edited by zazzie on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
zazzie

Postby kelle » 12 Aug 2011, 07:53

very true ;-) and this part [lapis hangs out next to them, but just a little removed] made me laugh because that is very lapis.
Last edited by kelle on 01 Jan 1970, 00:00, edited 0 times in total.
... Let the beauty we love be what we do ...
kelle

Return to Kelle's Crystals Forum