Broken or damaged crystals

Come and talk about the magical world of crystals, Kelle has a vast wealth of knowledge about working with crystals, as well as a remarkable gift for working out which stones will enjoy you most.

Moderators: Jan, kelle

Broken or damaged crystals

Postby wishinglove » 21 Oct 2010, 14:32

Hello All,

It pains me to write this, but last night I broke a beautiful rose quartz healing wand given to me by a dear friend. I'd had the wand for about 3-4 years and it was sitting on my bedside table. I must have bumped it with my pillow during the night and it fell to the floor and broke in half. :cry:

Can anyone provide any information about working with broken or damaged crystals?

Lots of love,
wish xo
May all beings, without exception, be happy and free from suffering.
wishinglove

Re: Broken or damaged crystals

Postby wishinglove » 17 Nov 2010, 18:13

Well, my broken wand has been quite gracious with me, considering I was responsible for its disfigurement. Seems like I've just got two pieces of rose quartz with the same healing properties, where I first had one. It's just that one piece doesn't have a point, which may or may not matter. Crystals are purposely broken up and sold in pieces, so it occurred to me that maybe it makes no difference after all!

Love,
wish
May all beings, without exception, be happy and free from suffering.
wishinglove

Re: Broken or damaged crystals

Postby Jan » 18 Nov 2010, 10:36

Liam's citrine wand broke a few years ago - I put it back together with glue, thinking it would not like it at all - but with a bit of tenderness it seemed to eventually recover.

Loadsa love
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Return to Kelle's Crystals Forum