Is Red Jasper too strong to be around these stones?

Come and talk about the magical world of crystals, Kelle has a vast wealth of knowledge about working with crystals, as well as a remarkable gift for working out which stones will enjoy you most.

Moderators: Jan, kelle

Is Red Jasper too strong to be around these stones?

Postby aurea » 23 Sep 2010, 14:19

Has anyone any trouble when mixing red jasper with any of the following stones?
Black Obsian, Black Tourmaline, or Sunstone
I’ve been feeling overwhelmed & agitated for the past few days plus this heaviness on my chest & I’ve been wearing all of them at once along with calmer stones like citrine, aventurine & clear & green fluorite. I just took the red jasper off & put it away but I still feel that heaviness.. I’ll give it more time; it’s only been a couple minutes. I still have on all the others I mentioned plus the calmer ones.

If anyone could shed some light on this for me.. I would greatly appreciate it. Oh, I’m also wearing the pink & yellow calcite. Am I wearing too many?

Peace, Love & Light
aurea

Re: Is Red Jasper too strong to be around these stones?

Postby wishinglove » 23 Sep 2010, 20:16

Hi Aurea,

I'm not a crystal expert by any means, but it sounds like you are using too many stones at once! Maybe concentrate on just one or two crystals that have complementary qualities at a given time? Focusing on just one or two at a time may help you better discern an individual stone's effect on your mental/physical state. (A kind of "elimination diet" with crystals!)

If your chest symptoms persist or worsen, don't forget to consider checking in with the doctor. Hope you are feeling eased by now!

In wellness and peace,
wish xo
May all beings, without exception, be happy and free from suffering.
wishinglove

Re: Is Red Jasper too strong to be around these stones?

Postby aurea » 24 Sep 2010, 14:03

Thanks for the advice wish! I feel alot better after a couple of hours when I removed the red jasper. I'm also taking your advice on cutting down the number of crystals I carry with me too & the ones I do carry have similar properties. Today I'm working on stress, wish me luck.

Many thanks, peace!
aurea

Return to Kelle's Crystals Forum