Preseli Bluestone

Come and talk about the magical world of crystals, Kelle has a vast wealth of knowledge about working with crystals, as well as a remarkable gift for working out which stones will enjoy you most.

Moderators: Jan, kelle

Preseli Bluestone

Postby Ryohei » 08 Aug 2010, 10:21

Hi

I wondered if anyone has experience of working with this particular stone? (For those who don't know it, it's the same stone that was used to build the inner ring of Stonehenge)

I'm finding it to be quite an energetic stone, and I can't keep it in the bedroom, not if I want to sleep anyway. Judy Hall's book suggests it can help get in touch with my Celtic roots, and that should be quite interesting particularly as I've just started working with the Druidcraft Tarot, which has a lot of Celtic influences in it. Being from Scotland, too, I can claim some Celtic ancestry.

If I discover more about the stone as I get used to it, I'll post my findings here, but I'd still like to hear from anyone who has already worked with it.

Blessings

Alan
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak out and thereby remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. President
Ryohei

Re: Preseli Bluestone

Postby kelle » 08 Aug 2010, 17:17

doh! wish i could help and i look forward to hearing more. when i was last in tucson, there was a man from ireland that had beautiful things made of it and i didnt listen to my intuition because they were rather expensive. regret that now.
... Let the beauty we love be what we do ...
kelle

Postby Jan » 09 Aug 2010, 17:17

I've been inside that inner ring of stones.....

Loadsa love
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Postby Ryohei » 06 Dec 2010, 16:48

@ cdef030: Yeah, that's what I've always thought, myself. However, since the medication kicked in, I can do coherent sentences. Unlike you.
(I'm guessing you're a bot but what the hell.........)
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak out and thereby remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. President
Ryohei

Postby kelle » 09 Dec 2010, 19:59

@ alan :yahoo:
... Let the beauty we love be what we do ...
kelle

Return to Kelle's Crystals Forum