ROCK TALK - amethyst

Come and talk about the magical world of crystals, Kelle has a vast wealth of knowledge about working with crystals, as well as a remarkable gift for working out which stones will enjoy you most.

Moderators: Jan, kelle

Re: ROCK TALK - amethyst

Postby kelle » 20 Aug 2010, 12:24

before i had even read this i pulled a new card and *bump* it is amethyst again this week :-) <3

i would be happy to, angel. i am just online now quickly before work. i will post again later. and i believe Talenyn is good with elixirs if she happens about.
... Let the beauty we love be what we do ...
kelle

Postby StarPoint » 20 Aug 2010, 19:19

Thank You...
Star2StarPoint2Point
StarPoint

Postby sleepy » 21 Aug 2010, 07:56

I have found this stone has been helping me get much better sleep when it's been under my pillow. I fell asleep with it on my chest and I woke up to find it next to a piece of clear quartz and lapis lazuli that live under the pillow, which did made me smile. It also happened again last night when I tried to meditate, and fell asleep instead, it somehow found it's way under the pillow.

I find that when holding it when I start to stress a bit, helps to slow my mind down and stops it from going off to dwell on negative things. This particular stone turned up I felt like I was in a mental limbo and was looking answers about what I should do. It has provided some useful answers and on a lighter note also helped me choose a present for someone.

Sleepy
When you learn that our lives are a sequence of repeating patterns, it makes it easier to do something about it.
sleepy

Postby StarPoint » 21 Aug 2010, 10:29

Hey sleepy, or is that, not so sleepy now? :)
I keep reading about Amethyst and Lapis. Just going to have to try now.
I love the way they do just "turn up" Just in time!
Cheers
SP
Star2StarPoint2Point
StarPoint

Postby StarPoint » 23 Aug 2010, 00:29

I got such a buzz off the amethyst and lapis, it shot up my arm, in/out of my head so fast, it pulled the corners of my mouth right up to my ears, till i was beaming, and a little giddy. actually i couldn't stop laughing.
happy happy joy joy.

Oh, Elixirs. the alcohol is used to preserve, I thought why preserve it, just make it and drink it. so i did, just a small glass of water was enough.
Star2StarPoint2Point
StarPoint

Postby kelle » 24 Aug 2010, 16:13

very good. yes, that was going to be my suggestion -- simply make a charged water. well done.
kelle

Postby StarPoint » 24 Aug 2010, 16:56

Gosh! Thanks. so now i have a piece of amethyst sat in a small crystal tumbler of water on my window. I carry this stone always, which again means it may be over worked, so with the intention of spiritual healing and balancing, i can make a charged water and give my stone a break... i like to experiment and wonder if mixing two stones in the same water is ok?
Star2StarPoint2Point
StarPoint

Postby kelle » 26 Aug 2010, 18:34

yes, making crystal waters is pretty simple. yes, you can use two. i wouldnt use more then 3. dont use anything water soluble (like selenite, fluorite) or anything toxic (see link posted below) unless you use the indirect method.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=317&p=2424&hilit=elixir#p2424
kelle

Postby StarPoint » 27 Aug 2010, 15:46

appreciate the excellent info. Never thought about an indirect method for charging water, but have some ideas already, thanks. feeling a little tired just now, don't know wether to perk my self up or go sleep~? :)
Much Love
Star2StarPoint2Point
StarPoint

Postby WynterSong » 05 Sep 2010, 03:54

Hello, I just joined this forum because I've recently been getting into crystal healing. I stumbled upon this discussion on amethyst, and would like to share my experiences with this gorgeous crystal. The first time amethyst found its way into my posession was when I was in second grade and my parents could not make my first musical concert. Trying to console me, they bought me a beautiful pendant with two roses painted on a white stone and a small amethyst accent. (My birthstone is garnet, so I had no idea why they would get me amethyst) The second amethyst in my possesion was a lovely geode half with many amethyst crystals that was the size of my palm. I got it after visiting a cave, in the gift shop. I was too young to really care what it was, I just thought it was pretty. I loved it and displayed it in my room. (I'm not sure where it is now... I had it years ago and moved a lot since then) The third time I must have picked out a double terminated amethyst crystal on a string...from somewhere. You see, I don't quite remember where I got it, when I got it, why, or even how... But I somehow found it in my jewelry box like it decided to make its way there just as I began to explore crystals.

Amethyst seems to follow me I suppose... And purple has nearly always been my favourite colour. Well, just thought I would share my experiences. :)
WynterSong

Previous

Return to Kelle's Crystals Forum