ROCK TALK - amethyst

Come and talk about the magical world of crystals, Kelle has a vast wealth of knowledge about working with crystals, as well as a remarkable gift for working out which stones will enjoy you most.

Moderators: Jan, kelle

Re: ROCK TALK - amethyst

Postby Jan » 19 Jul 2010, 14:54

He! Busy?

Hey an interesting observation - you know I keep that small bed of amethyst on my desk to kickstart me when I stop? Well last week we had a delivery of stones come in - one set of which were a relly lovely group of malachite - tembles these were - and I took a real liking to one of them. I was sitting here at my desk unpacking the order and thought "That one is mine". Put it down on the desk and carried on looking at stuff. Now that piece of malachite was nowhere near the amethyst bed. Yet in the morning it was sat right next door to it. Didn't think anything of it. Picked it up, did a bit of work with it - put it down other side of the monitor. Next morning - guess where it was? I blamed the cats, three of whom regularly mess with my crystals. Worked with it - put it down other side of the monitor. did some bits around the house - all cats happily snoozing. I was gone 25 minutes. Guess where the malachite was when I came back to my desk? I'm currently watching it - it's just beyond my keyboard - and seeing if it will dare walking when I am watching it.

Loadsa love
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Postby kelle » 20 Jul 2010, 16:10

busy? me? if anyone can catch him, you can ;-) youve given me a new word for this phenomena... "walker" malachite is definitely a walker. as is fluorite. funny you mentioned the cats because thats how i see the relationship btwn your malachite and the amethyst... like two that like to cuddle in the sun together.

so far the cards like to repeat them selves, dont they? why they jumped off the shelf to give me amethyst again i dont know...

something i can share - i find that people who are drawn to amethyst are drawn to it over and over again and sometimes leave a stone behind thinking, well i have loads so why one more? just remember that each stone is unique, just like us. and they will vary in vibration depending on locality. most amethyst comes out of Brazil. i find those rather "heavy". i find that amethyst from Uruguay vibrates very similarly to the spirit quartz of Magaliesberg. and the amethyst from Brandenburg is breathtakingly exceptional.
... Let the beauty we love be what we do ...
kelle

Postby kelle » 23 Jul 2010, 20:43

kelle

Postby Jan » 26 Jul 2010, 13:24

It's never moved when I have been watching it, but it creeps across the desk when I am intent on the screen ;-)

amemal.jpg

Loadsa love
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arise anew as a child of the dawn
Remember whence you came
Walk lightly, leaving whispers for footprints
And shine, refreshed in your rebirth
Jan

Postby kelle » 27 Jul 2010, 13:39

wow. can feel/almost see it creeping along the screen!
kelle

Postby wishinglove » 27 Jul 2010, 17:33

Hello crystal lovers,

I read somewhere that placing a piece of fluorite with an amethyst geode is useful in neutralizing the negative energy emitted by computer equipment, etc. To test this, I recently placed a small amethyst geode in front of my computer monitors (plural, I work with 2) with a beautiful piece of tumbled fluorite nesting inside. They seem very happy together (and what a visually pleasing combination!). I can report that I am feeling less drained after hours writing at the computer.

I also have a lovely arrangement of amethyst clusters, points, and tumbled stones on the lefthand corner of my desk, with a few small points of clear quartz tucked in. So far this has been a very beneficial arrangement for my work space!

Thanks for all the valuable information on this forum.

Love,
wish :wave:
May all beings, without exception, be happy and free from suffering.
wishinglove

Postby kelle » 29 Jul 2010, 15:56

and thank you for yours!
kelle

Postby StarPoint » 12 Aug 2010, 18:39

I love amethyst, and flourite. 'Tis the colour i resonate with most.

I tried this combo of amethyst and flourite. i have a small flourite crystal wand, about three inches long. It balances perfect, point up, in my amethyst cluster, almost levitates there. For sure, it removes any unwanted negitive energy. especially with electrical equipment and pc's.
Star2StarPoint2Point
StarPoint

Postby wishinglove » 12 Aug 2010, 19:02

Hi Star,

I love the balancing act you did with your stones! Aren't the colors gorgeous?

I wanted to write an update and your post prompted me. After a few weeks with the amethyst/flourite combo on my desk in front of my computer screens, I'm definitely feeling more energetic at the end of the workday. I'm happy that it is working for you as well! Enjoy!

Love,
wish :hug:
May all beings, without exception, be happy and free from suffering.
wishinglove

Postby kelle » 12 Aug 2010, 21:32

oh i am so glad that you bumped this topic up because i missed that photo before. very nice... makes me think of a yogini...
kelle

PreviousNext

Return to Kelle's Crystals Forum